*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005786-10-Things-To-Avoid-At-An-Interview
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1005786
This article lists 10 things you shouldn't do at a formal job interview.
Ten Things You Shouldn’t Do At a Formal Interview
___________________________________________

1. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever arrive at your job interview without your pants on; not only will the interviewer laugh his head off, but he will, actually, refuse to hire you!

2. Don’t not tell the interviewer that you’re planning on bringing your kids, dogs, and other pets to work.

3.Don’t violate Ghandi’s Law. Ghandi, the famous Indian philosopher, preached that “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”. This means that if the interviewer suddenly and unexpectedly gets off of his chair and does the rain dance, feel free to join him!

4.Don’t tell the interviewer the real reason you applied for this job; we all know it is not to wait on the customer from head to foot!

5.Don’t stay stuff like “what’s up homie” or “fo shizzle my bizzle” during the interview. While tempting, it can cost you your job!

6.Don’t ask the interviewer questions, especially stupid ones; that would defeat the whole purpose of an interview!

7.Don’t bring any of your buddies to the interview. You risk the chance of having one of your buddies hired instead of you.

8.Don’t smell bad. This is very important; the first thing the interviewer will do is come up to you and sniff you like a dog.

9.Never offer a bribe to the interviewer unless the company states, in the application form, that offering a bribe to the interviewer is welcomed, even encouraged!

10.Never sneeze, burp, fart, or pick your nose, or do any one of those in combination, without first getting the interviewer’s permission.
© Copyright 2005 mystery (mystery2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005786-10-Things-To-Avoid-At-An-Interview