*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019724-From-Hell
by outlaw
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1019724
I dont know how to describe it..
Across a soot filled sky a top hated man stands watching. His face dark with strange thoughts. Thoughts that would fill mortal men hearts with fear. His hair falling behind him like so many snakes writhing in a den. His eyes sharp and cunning slice through even the most guarded of souls. A cain and black bag the man walks the streets in the dark corners and the alley ways. Serching for something somone he gives not a word nor a nod. As passers by wonder at the mans sturn demeaner.
Across rain and filth covered streets he walks past bangtails and men killing men for what ever reasons he searchs still in the darkness for something someone. With a bit of luck he happens upon his prey a wry used up smile on her face as he approches her. " This way my dear." As the over worked woman finds her path behind him. Within the darkness she finds her rest however.
Like a tunning fork the ringing of the blade as it flows through the air sings to the sky in slient screams. Her eyes widen to help the darkness come in or let the light of her soul escape. As her lifes blood falls in pouring streams to the ground it mixs with the rain and soot and becomes almost black. Flowing lazily across the ground. Its spaters his face eyes and and hands like paint spects on a artist canvas. Her life spent and the loving sound of the knife cutting through her flesh as he removers her organ. With this satisfied he stands closeing his bag and steps off into the night.
---Jack the Ripper
© Copyright 2005 outlaw (nova18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019724-From-Hell