*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023435-The-Place-part-II
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1023435
The continuation of The Place
When Zack woke up, he was in the room that he had seen before, the room of torture. He tried to get up and run, but found that he couldn't, he was chained to the wall. He looked around, searching the room for a way of escape. He found nothing. He looked down and the floor, terrified of what would come next, suddenly, something touched him. He looked up. There stood a completely hooded figure, with a black cloak covering his entire body. "Hello boy", the figure said, "why are you here?" "I heard a noise, and when I walked up to see what it was, everything went black" said Zack, "please don't hurt me." "hahaha, you really expect to leave here alive?" the man replied, suddenly throwing of his hood. What Zack saw, was the most horrible thing anyone could have possibly seen, he had the head of a human, with a huge gash down the top middle of his head, it looked as though somebody had hit him with an axe. His nose was bent to the side, and he had very few teeth. There was blood slowly dripping from his evil eyes. Zack screamed, moving around and pulling at the chains as hard as he could. But it was no use, the chains were completely solid. "Don't even bother trying to escape boy," the man said, "no one has ever escaped my dungeon, and no one ever will." With that he unchained Zack, and took him out of the torture room, down the hall to another one of the many doors, then threw him in one of them.

Zack looked around, he was inside of a fairly normal looking room, a sink, toilet, and a bed. The walls were made of stone, there was no chance of getting through them, he ran up to the cold metal door and tried to push it open, but found it locked from the outside. "What is he going to do to me?" he wondered. suddenly, the ceiling behind him crashed down, and he saw a light......







To be concluded..........
© Copyright 2005 BenTreeleaf (jrrtolkien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023435-The-Place-part-II