*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023385-The-Place
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1023385
A young boy by the name of Zack Flarias gets trapped in a supernatural killers lair.
Zack Flarias, your usual, run-of-the-mill 15 year-old boy. He goes to school, plays with his friends, cleans his room, nothing at all out of the ordinary. Little would you know by looking at him, that he is the survivor of something more terrifying than anything you've ever heard.....

October 3rd, 2003. It is a rainy day in Seattle, Washington, as usual. Zack Flarias is walking home from the bus stop. He hears a noise. He walks over to where he thinks the noise came from, and suddenly, all goes dark.....

When Zack awoke, he could barely see anything around him. He appeared to be in a very large room, the shape of an oval, with pillars all around. He decided that staying there on the ground wasn't going to solve anything, so he got up and began to walk around. He walked up to one of the pillars, and put his hand on it. When he pulled it back, there was blood all over his hand. He jumped back, almost screaming, but decided he wanted to remain as quiet as possible. He walked out of the oval room, into a long hallway. There were many doors, he walked up to the nearest one and opened it. He wished he hadnt. Inside was a very large room, full of instruments of torture. There were chains on the walls, many with skeletons attached to them, some of which had many broken bones. He ran back outside and shut the door quickly. Suddenly, he heard something. It sounded like footsteps. He looked down the hallway, and thought he could see something coming. A man was walking toward him. His first thought was to run, but where? He did the best he could to hide. But the man saw him. Once he got close enough, Zack noticed that the man was badly injured. He had cuts all over his body, and his arms appeared to be broken, he fell down in front of Zack. "You must run", he said, "He is coming, he will soon be here". At that, the man died. By now, Zack was horrified. "Who is coming?", he thought. He decided he didn't want to find out. So he ran down the hallway as fast as he could, in the opposite direction that the man had come from. He got to the end of the hallway and realized that it circles the oval room he started out in, which he could still see through the pillars on the one side of the hall. Zack was trapped. Then he heard another noise. It was footsteps again. He turned around, and saw something coming. He knew right away that this was the one of whom the now dead man had told him about. But this was no ordinary man. He had powers. Zack ran as fast as he could, but he couldn't get away. The black figure came up behind him and grabbed him. From there, Zack remembered nothing else.......





To be continued....
© Copyright 2005 BenTreeleaf (jrrtolkien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023385-The-Place