*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024268-The-Walking-Nightmare
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1024268
Kara has dreams involving people she doesnt know.Why and what do they mean?
He stared out the window at the young girl. He longed for her to be his. But that would be in a matter of time. He had to plan everything perfectly and then she would be his forever. He slid his finger down the window caringly. "Lets go David. We must do more planning."
The car pulled away from the curb in front of Maddison Middle School and raced away.

I awoke shaking in cold sweat. I didnt understand my dream. What did it mean? I thought of the man in the car. He had short brown hair and cold grey eyes. The thought of him made me shiver. He seemed so familiar. My attention turned to the girl and the way he looked at her. It made me sick. Who was that girl? I knew i had seen her somewhere, but i couldn't figure out where.

I thought about it for a while and drifted off to sleep. the dream kept repeating. Everything was still the same. Nothing was different about it. Then I started seeing flashes. The girl haunting most of the scenes.

The next morning I awoke to my parents yelling. They had been doing that a lot lately. I quickly got ready for school not wanting to stay for long. When I walked into the kitchen I found my mom sitting at the table crying and my dad standing in the corner with his hands on his head.

"Well, im going to school now.Bye mom.Bye dad."My father looked embarrassed when he realized I was there, but I didnt want to stick around to see my moms reaction.

I walked up the hill and turned the corner where I saw my friend Anne."Hey Kara. Whats up?"she asked happily as I approached her.
"Nothing much. Same as always. You know, fighting, yelling, that sort of thing."


She giggled at this. The whole way to school we talked of my parents and how I wished they would just get a divorce. I knew it would be better if they just seperated. It would make their lives and not to mention my life alot better.

We got to the front of Maddison Middle when something, more like someone caught my eye. It was a girl. She had blonde hair that was down to her mid back and bright blue eyes. I couldnt place where I had seen her before but I knew I had. Then it hit me. It was the girl in my dream.
© Copyright 2005 Deeply Disturbed (jmxrokx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024268-The-Walking-Nightmare