*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024293-Monday-Demons
by Asinas
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1024293
Part two too Bad Dreams and Brothers.
Humming softly Nicola arranged the flowers that sat on the center of the table with a little sigh. Dominik walked inside from having just finished chopping some wood. The two of them lived just outside of town in the small woods near it. Nicola worked weekends in a small flower shop and weekdays in a small cafe. She also spent her time at
home homeschooling Dominik.

He sighed and went to the living room sitting the firewood by the fireplace and walked back to the kitchen. Smiling to his sister he slipped his arms around her shoulders to watch her arranging the
flowers. Looking back over her shoulder to him she sighed a little.
"Go wash your hands Domi..Lunch is almost done."

Shrugging he walked over to the sink to scrub his hands. After which he slumped over to the table and sat down looking up to his older sister. She walked over and gathered two plates from the cabinets. When she returned to the table the plates had Mac$cheese on them, a ham sandwhicch for him and a peanutbutter and jelly for her. She
grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on rthe table smiling a bit as she started to eat.

They began to eat in a leisurely type of way. After all it was Nicola's day off, Monday, Why rush through it? Almost as soon as they had finished their meal a knock came from the door a few feet away from the table. Standing she made her way over to the door and opened it. An older man stood there. His hair was starting to turn grey,and his skin seemed to be scarred from burns in mnty places...but through all this Nicola recognized him as the man from her dream that morning.

Her eyes watched the man as he stared from Nicola to Dominik still sitting at the table. "Git yerself a lad eh girl?" His eyes returned to Nicola coldly. She shuddered and stepped away. The cold look turned into a vicous smirk as Nicola heared her little brother screaming in pain.She turned around to see Domink bursting into flames. An unatural burning flame as if in fast motion the by began to burn and melt as his screams and howels of pain echoed in the house. Skin turning to ash and the foul smell of burnt hair and charred flesh filled the house.

Nicola sat up in bed as the man's cruel cold laughter rang in her ears. It took her a few minutes to realizr Dominik was alive and shaking her shoulders.
"Whats wrong Domi?.."
"you passed out after you answered the door for that delivery man."
"I...got a package?"
"Yeah..its on the kitchen table.."

She stood up and walked out to the kitchen. Looking down to the brown paper package she shuddered before picking it up. Opening it she found a few pictures of herself as a much younger girl. She was standing agaisnt a wall from the house in her dream. She was nude,looked klike
she had just been beat,and bloody. Staring at the picures in her hand until dropping them into the box. She shuddered abd turned around before stomping back up to her room where her confused brother still stood. Taking a deep breath before trying to speak she found it didn't help to calm down.
"Who was it?"

"Who was what?"

"The guy rhat dropped off the packages."Her voice was flat. Rather annoyed.

"He didn't have a name tag..and theres no return adress for the package..I checked."

Sighing deeply she simply shook her head and sat on her bed. He sat besides her and gently rubbed her back confused beyond words.
"Nikki?"
"Don't ask Domi." This was the first time she had ever refused to tell him somthing. He sighed and pulled her into his arms holding her tightly. Falling agaisnt his chest she hugged onto him tightly closing her eyes befopre slipping off to sleep again.
© Copyright 2005 Asinas (asinas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024293-Monday-Demons