*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1028734-Life
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #1028734
In this short story someone explores there life.
The way you look at life is all up to you.

Some people look at life like a bulliten board, you can always pin something new on there, or take something off. This isn't the way life always is, so easy going and free to do whatever you want with it. Some people don't have that much control. People can get weighed down with work and things required for them to do that they don't have hardly any control over what happens. Some people get terribly busy and only stop for something important to them like there daughter's birthday party, or there son's first baseball game.

My life? My life is an on going process, a work of art that I decide to control. I make the decisions and decide everything that happens. I find my life very enjoyable, because I treat my life like anything else I love. I don't harass my life. I do go to work, but I love my job. For example, I see people behind the deli counter sometimes and look at how miserable they are. I can see it in there eyes, and the way they act overall. I imagine what it would be like if my job was like that, and am very thankful for my great job.

You see, life is a beatiful work of art, you mess up sometimes and do great somtimes, but you only have one life. That's it, one chance to do all you've dreamed of, to fulfill everything you want to accomplish. Don't mess it up. Live your life to it's fullest.
© Copyright 2005 JackJack (writerword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1028734-Life