*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037842-Warm-Vanilla-Chocolate
by Mook
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1037842
What types of things would you do with Warm Vanilla Chocolate?
         Warm Vanilla Chocolate. That’s what I call him, though he doesn’t know it. He has all the effects of chocolate, especially after you have tasted him. Ummm. Same finger-lickin’ taste, just in a different color. And his body –oh god. It’s amazing what a physique does to one. Warm Vanilla has got a body on him. Heavenly. And that ass? That’s a brotha’s ass. Nice, plump, round. You just want to bite it over and over and over again. Spread some caramel or chocolate (dark or white, or both…one on each cheek) on that firm, round, smooth ass and your swear you’re in Heaven. Oh. My vagina is throbbing just in the mere thought of it.
         And I love how his flesh changes colors. When I bite into his ass too hard, or suck it too hard, it goes all bright red. It excites me for some reason. And then, I have to suck and bite a lot more, a lot harder.
         He’s even more edible when he comes. I enjoy watching his facial expression when he ejaculates. His dimples fall deeper into his cheeks, his eyebrows knit together, and his entire face goes tight as though he looking at the most intense light or doing the most strenuous task. I enjoy photographing these moments. I have a whole collection of men’s facial expression as they come. They’re so…beautiful. With Warm Vanilla being so willing to be my subject, I went into some kind of frenzy and took pictures everywhere. The park, the mall, the men’s dressing room in the GAP (and some other stores), the kitchen, the bedroom of a friend’s house, his parent’s place, my parent’s place, the pool, the snow, the arboretum, anywhere. I always carry my camera. I’ll either pose him, or he’ll do it himself. I’ll have him masturbate and take the shot at the appropriate moment. Sometimes, I never get around to taking the shot. I get so aroused in seeing him masturbate, my hands simply move from the camera to his penis.
         I don’t photograph his orgasmic moments all the time. I enjoy photographing him in the nude in general. I like to do these pictures in color and black and white. Black and white seem more sensual, intimate. I hang these on the walls of my apartment.
         I enjoy photographing him with others as well. At first, I had to ease him into the idea of posing with another nude male. In these pictures, they are just in the shot together, not doing anything promiscuous. Some of these were taken on the beach, in the ocean. They are some of my favorites.
         What I thoroughly enjoyed shooting was him with another man. They weren’t having sex, but they were masturbating each other. The other participant did not have a problem. He was a good friend and he was gay, and gorgeous with milk chocolate skin, and had done many of these before. Warm Vanilla on the other hand was hesitant – very hesitant. But I was determined. I always wanted to do a photograph like that. It was something so primal in having two males masturbate each other.
         Finally, Warm Vanilla succumbed, perhaps just to please me, and allowed me to take the photographs. I videotaped it as well, though he doesn’t want to see the tape. He was really tense at first, but Milk Chocolate knew how to make a man come and delivered firm strokes that varied to Warm Vanilla’s penis. He seemed initially disgusted, but eased into it, though he vowed he would never do it again.
         As he was getting harder, I had to program my camera for a timed shot, estimating the minutes, so I could get the come shot because my hands moved away from the camera and onto Warm Vanilla’s body. I couldn’t help it. I went up behind him, (he was on his knees, his pelvis somewhat thrusting upward in motion with Milk Chocolate’s strokes), pulled his head back and French-kissed him upside down as I thrust a finger in his ass. He came quicker than I expected, and I didn’t get the come shot, but I have the entire thing on video.
         Also on the video is what happened several minutes after he came: the threesome. It was rather spontaneous and surreal. After he “regenerated”, Warm Vanilla had pulled me down further to him, frenching me deep, and I felt my panties drop and a warm tongue search the inside of my anus. I guess Milk Chocolate saw it as an opportunity for me. He always knew I wanted to have a threesome, and I guess he didn’t mind being one of the participants. Next thing I know, I have a penis in my mouth and one in my ass and I couldn’t be happier. Positions changed. More orgasms emerged. And for the first time, Warm Vanilla got a blow-job from a man. He felt intensely ashamed and embarrassed afterwards, confessing he was caught up in the moment. But, that he didn’t think a man could give him such a blow-job. Not that his was any better than mine.
         Of course, as with any couple in love, some of the most memorable moments are not videotaped or photographed. Like the time we were in Red Lobster, and he moved his chair from across the table to sit next to me, and hold me. His hand went down my pants and his finger started flicking my clit as he whispered how much he loved me into my ear. Or when I fell asleep waiting for him to get off his shift at the hospital, only to awaken a few hours later to the scent of his cologne and the feel of his tongue working diligently inside my vagina as his hands working diligently on my nipples.
These are the things I enjoy with Warm Vanilla Chocolate. Or rather, these are the things that I want to enjoy with him.
         These are the fantasies that always emerge when I’m here, in this café, watching him drink his coffee by the window as I do everyday. The yearn for him is so strong that it throbs in between my legs. Exactly where I want him to be. If I can ever muster up enough nerve to utter a hello.
© Copyright 2005 Mook (mookpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037842-Warm-Vanilla-Chocolate