*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037844-Reunion
by Mook
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1037844
A married woman suddenly sees her soulmate after several years of being apart
Naomi’s heart literally dropped to her feet. She felt her temperature rise and her body get sweaty, and her heart pound heavily. Boom! Boom! Boom! She put a hand to her chest; the pounding was hurting a little.
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
The scent of her past had just walked by and the memories flooded her as though a dam that held them back all these years had just broken.
She wanted to lean against a wall or something, needed something to support her so she wouldn’t fall. She was shocked she was still standing; her legs felt as though they were just amputated. She looked down at her feet. Yes, still intact. But emotionally, she wasn’t.
Could it be? After three years, could it really be?
Somehow, the feet took control and she headed towards the men’s restroom. Before she did anything else, she locked the door. She took a deep breath, her heart pounding faster, her nerves producing such an energy that it made her tremble. She heard the running water stop. She heard the breathing.
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
“Ah, miss. You can’t be in here. Not that it’s at all appalling but, this is the men’s restroom.”
Naomi could have died. She could have died right there, if not from the nerves, from the pounding of her heart and from the fear and unbelievable yearn she felt roaring through her entire being. The voice only reconfirmed what she already knew. Her past was now her present.
She began to cry, the tears running down her face. She couldn’t find the strength to turn around.
“Miss?” the voice asked.
Naomi had to turn around now, lest she unlock the door and run to her car and never look back.
“Miss?” the voice asked again, a little lower, laced with concern. “Are you okay?”
Another deep inhale. Keep it together, keep it together.
“Jason,” Naomi whispered in a small but sturdy voice.
Jason did not reply. But she could hear his breathing become shallower. She knew he felt the same way she did; like he was going to die right then and there just from this.

Naomi forced herself to turn around. She clung on to the knob of the door. She cried even harder at the sight.
Jason.
God damn. He was even more gorgeous than he was three years ago. At this moment, he transcended that and was just simply beautiful. His large almond-green eyes were wet and his large, plump lips that seemed forever shaped in the first stage of a frown seemed redder and fuller than she remembered. His hair was longer now, darker than the raven color she remembered. He had somewhat of a shadow; not letting his facial hair bloom to its fullness. She loved that look on men period, and it enhanced his sexuality. His physique, though hidden underneath the classical waiter’s white top and black slacks, appeared more muscular, more delicious than before. The way his shoulders sloped and the way his lips were gave him a somber, fragile but soulful look that made her want to hold him for eternity.
“Naomi,” his lips formed, though no voice escaped from them.
All at once the feelings emerged from their hidden location and it they were even more intense than they were three years back. It was all too much.
That didn’t matter though, because within a few seconds, Jason lunged for her. He wrapped his arms around her and attacked her mouth hard and fast. She reciprocated the kiss back with as much need and passion as was delivered to her mouth. Their tongues danced and their mouths created loud smacking noises. Their heads moved back and forth as they explored the entirety of each other’s mouth. His kisses tasted sweet; a sweetness better than chocolate and much more soul satisfying. The whole moment tasted sweet, his mouth hot and heavy and needy, pulling at hers as though she was so irresistible. She had almost forgot how this felt, to be like this with him. Then again, this was more intense than the most passionate kiss they ever shared. It could have been considered a 10 on the Richter scale
Oh God! Oh God! Yes, God!
His lips were softer, his tongue was softer, and as she ran her fingers through his raven hair, she noticed it was softer too.

Naomi felt tears on her cheek. They were not her own. His lips pulled away from hers for a moment. Her lips were hot and throbbing. She needed his mouth.
“I can’t believe this,” he whispered looking at her. She couldn’t even manage a smile. She finally let go of the knob, put her both her hands on his face and grabbed his lips with hers again.
He moved in closer to her, lifted her up. God, she couldn’t breathe. Couldn’t even remember how to breathe.
“Wrap your legs around me,” he said seemingly without breathe. She obeyed, immediately finding his lips again. He broke off after a few kisses, traveled down her neck, pulling her coat out of his way. His fingers started to undo the buttons of her blouse, starting from the bottom.
“I missed you so fuckin’ much,” she whispered as his lips started to kiss the top of her breasts, and his tongue trailed along the line.
He came back up to her lips, moved on to her cheeks, her foreheads, her earlobes, back to her lips.
“I love you so much, Naomi. So fuckin’ much,” he whispered to her.
Jeesuz…he’s going to make me come just from this.
Suddenly, the desire to have his penis in her hands came at her full force.
As his hand started pulling at her bra, trying to pull one of her breasts out, her fingers fumbled with the button on his pants. She managed to get it undone and started sliding her hand down there when she felt his velvet tongue whip across her nipple. Her entire body jolted from the sensation. Besides her clit, her nipples were a definite hypersensitive area and she absolutely loved them to be touched. If they were given enough attention she could orgasm just from the nipple play.
Naomi got a good grip on Jason’s penis just as his hot mouth enclosed on her nipple. His tongue was making circles around it and whipping across it agonizingly slow. She moaned loudly and heard him return one as she pulled out his penis and started stroking it the best way she could.
The intense sensation from the nipple play was cumulating into this sexual heat that she needed to be released.
“Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me.”
Jason grunted, pulled away from her nipple and returned to her mouth as his hand started pulling at her pants.
Yes, yes, God yes!
He was close. She could feel his hand on her vaginal lips. She felt him slip his finger inside and she moaned from the pleasure.
“You better act like you know and touch the spot,” she whispered in his ear. He laughed and crooked his finger in the right location. The electrical shock of it traveled through her body. Jason’s lips were on her neck again, and his finger was busy rubbing her G-spot as his thumb stimulated her clit.
Then, suddenly, like a violent hit to the brain, a voice exploded from the other side of the door. “NAOMI!”
Naomi jumped so badly that she knocked Jason on the floor and fell right on top of them. Through hysterical fits of laughter, Naomi heard the voice again.
“NAOMI! I know you’re in there. People saw you!”
Awww, fuck.
Jason wasn’t helping the situation. He grabbed Naomi by the back of the head, pulled her closer to him and started kissing her wildly again. She had no choice but to reciprocate.
That is, until the voice thundered again and the door started to jiggle.
She sat up and Jason followed, noticing the concern on her face.
“What’s wrong Naomi? Who is that?”
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
Naomi didn’t answer. She averted her eyes, her head swarming from the passion and desire and love she felt for Jason. It was like God’s final signal that Jason was there, in Philadelphia, after three years. She had left him in Alabama, never truly breaking up with him, taking the cowardly way out and slipping out of the state while he was still recovering from his fatal beating from KKK members. They didn’t want the white man with the blacks – though, she was pretty sure they didn’t call her black. She didn’t want to see him murdered because of her. She rather see him alive without her than dead in her arms. Thus, she left, and never returned. She never called him either. Well, once she did. A year ago. It was his birthday, and she missed him dearly and decided to give him a phone call. She didn’t think he would track her to Philadelphia.
Naomi felt Jason touch the ring. “You’re married,” he said, sounding utterly defeated, completely broken.
“No,” Naomi said, lifting his chin up, rubbing her thumb against. Her eyes pleaded with him. I made a stupid mistake before. I won’t make it again. I have a second chance. “I’m engaged.”
“That doesn’t make it any better,” Jason said rather angrily. He stood up completely and inhaled deeply.
“How could you get engaged!”
“Jason, there’s so much to say. But, the important thing is that I know I’m still in love with you. I know that we are meant to be together.”
“It took you three fuckin’ years to figure that out! And what would have happened if I never came here? Would you have went back to Alabama? Would you have attempted to contact me? Would you have gotten married?!”
Naomi didn’t answer. She couldn’t think of the words to remedy the situation. She closed her eyes momentarily. This was a nightmare. Just a few minutes ago she was exactly where she wanted to be – on the verge of an orgasm with Jason delivering all the pleasure. She had forgotten all about her fiance. Had forgotten about everything. There was just her, Jason, and that oncoming orgasm which she surely wouldn’t get anytime soon. But, then again, that’s why they invented the vibrator.
Naomi broke from her thoughts. She examined Jason. He hung his head. He didn’t speak a word. The door was jiggling. Her fiancé was trying to open the door.
“We’re meant to be together,” she whispered to him, holding on to his arms.
A few moments passed. Her fiancé was still yelling. Naomi, what the hell are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? Are you fucking someone in there?
No, unfortunately I’m not fucking anyone.
Finally, Jason looked up at her. “What if we’re not supposed to be together. What if I followed you here just to see the truth? We aren’t meant to be together.” Jason tore from her grip and went over to the door. He unlocked it, turned to knob.
“Jason, wait! Please! I love you.” She yelled at him.
He stopped, looked over his shoulders. She could feel his anger. It was thick, explosive.
“You love me? I’m not so sure about that.”
Jason stormed out of the bathroom and Naomi stood there, bewildered. Her fiance came into the bathroom, cursing up a storm. Jason walked out of her sight. Probably out of the restaurant. Maybe, even, out of her life.
Awwwww, fuck.

© Copyright 2005 Mook (mookpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037844-Reunion