*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037848-The-Reluctant-Whip
by Mook
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1037848
A wife reluctant about the S/M scene tries to satisfy her husband
Sylvia walked back and forth across the carpet. The handle of the whip was against her forehead. She was talking quietly to herself. How the hell am I supposed to do this? This is crazy, isn’t it? Her eyes were closed as she paced. It was going to take a lot of courage to do this. She felt ridiculous, embarrassed. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?
“Wood! WOOD!” Axe cried out. Sylvia paused and gazed up at him. He was chained and spread-eagled on a wooden board that looked like it was used to hold Frankenstein down. Axe had purchased the torture board from some online company. The chains and locks came with it.
“You didn’t have to say the safe-word. We haven’t even done anything yet.”
Axe shook his head. “Doesn’t matter. The word cuts the scene.” He sighed for a moment, put his head down and shook it.
Sylvia flicked the whip at him as hard as she could. The knotted cords caressing his inner thigh as she yanked it back. “Owww,” he yelled. “What the hell? I said the safe-word, and that hurt.”
“You shouldn’t have shook your head,” she scolded, pointing the whip at him. “Do you know how much of an idiot I feel like!” She turned around in a circle so he could examine her fully.
“Don’t you know how sexy you look? Do you know how much you turn me on just being in that get-up. Don’t you know how much you’ll turn me on when you actually play the role?”
“I don’t know about this Axe,” she said shaking her head. “I’m nervous. I feel silly.” Sylvia didn’t feel sexy, she didn’t feel as though she could arouse Axe. She didn’t feel as though this would go as Axe wanted it to.
“Babe,” he whispered. “Look at yourself in the mirror.”
She took the suggestion and turned around to look in the mirror. Axe had also bought that, placed it there so that Sylvia could see the pleasure in his face if she was standing behind him. And he told her he didn’t mind that either, to surprise him, that there were no limits; the safe-word would be the signal to stop.
She had to admit, she did look sexy. Feeling it was a different thing. She had on a red shiny leather corset, her Victoria’s Secret push-up bra that pushed her breasts up and together, matching mini-shorts that seemed more like underwear because of the lack of length, fishnet stockings, high shiny leather boots that covered her knees and were at least four inches high. Axe had purchased the clothing too. In fact, he purchased everything needed for his fantasy.
“Maybe I’m just not cut out for this,” she said looking at him through the mirror.
Axe sighed heavily. “You are. This is a part of your fantasy as much as it is mine. I’ve read your stories. I know those are your dark desires. Don’t feel ridiculous.”
Now, Sylvia sighed. He was right. Hadn’t she always fantasized about doing this? She expressed it in stories, in poetry, in her diary. She hadn’t even known Axe fantasized about being dominated until he stumbled across a story she was typing up on the computer. If she always dreamed of doing this, why the hell did she feel so nervous?
She turned around and walked over to him. She smiled. Seeing him like that was a turn-on. A huge turn on. He was like this huge, dark-skinned god who was stripped naked and cuffed, completely helpless against her wraith. And he wanted her wraith, maybe even needed it. She looked at his dick, a piece of metal shined and illuminated his entire organ. Axe had put a ring on, and even that was stimulating to behold.
Sylvia took a deep breath. Hadn’t she fantasized about this over and over again? Hadn’t she written stories about doing the craziest things to him, to his large, pulsing dick? But he wasn’t asking for that now. Just some flogging. Some fucking. Nothing too extreme since she was relatively new to the act.
Wasn’t this what she wanted? It wasn’t as though Axe was some guy off the streets, or some boyfriend; he was her husband. He was the man she was completely in love with.
So why did she feel so ridiculous?
“I love you,” she said softly to him as she caressed his shaven face. He smiled.
“I love you, Sylvia. So much. And if you really don’t want to do this, don’t. Don’t do it because you know I want you to. This was supposed to be for the both of our enjoyment.”
She purred, closed her eyes and pressed her mouth against his. His mouth worked on her fast and heavy. His tongue felt good against hers. Her hands automatically fell on his muscled thighs and began to stroke there, her fingernails digging in and scratching up and down. She felt him jerk a bit, perhaps more in surprise.
He moaned deep in his throat. “That hurts. Keep doing it.”
She did, doing it harder, sucking his tongue and his lips harder. She broke away, went all the way down to his calves, dug her nails in deeper and went back up to meet his mouth. He shivered with pleasure and she smiled, enjoying that he was enjoying it. She kissed him hard, fast. She caught his lip between her teeth and bit down. She only drew a little blood. He growled. It sent shivers down her spine. Damn, she was getting aroused. She backed away, examined him with her eyes. She smiled. Confirmation made. He was getting aroused as well.
Reluctance still invaded her. Should she go on with the fantasy? It felt good to indulge in it the moments before. She hadn’t even noticed what she was doing; she just did what came to her imagination. Axe only fed it more with his leers, the licking of his full pink lips egging her on. Knowing that she was arousing him was the biggest turn-on of all.
He looked at her as if to ask, “What are you going to do next?” He almost seemed to be pleading with her to go further, to push limits. But, she couldn’t do that tonight. One has to take baby steps.
She stepped back, refusing to think about it anymore; to only act out on what her imagination fed her limbs.
“Close your eyes,” she said.
Axe raised his eyebrow, smiled devilishly. “We have a blindfold you know.”
Sylvia raised her arm, flicked her wrist. The whip cut through the air and landed with a snap on Axe’s shoulder. He didn’t say anything, only swallowed a yell, clenching his lips together as the pain melted into him.
“I’m the Master. Don’t question me.”
Axe nodded. “Sorry, Mistress,” he said putting his head down as though in shame, as though he was a little child being reprimanded.
Sylvia laughed. She had to. The entire thing felt too awkward. Writing and fantasizing about this sort of thing was another thing altogether when acted out.
“Axe, baby, I don’t know.”
Axe did not look up. He did not respond. He was enjoying this a lot, wasn’t he? Sylvia realized that she was killing the mood. Before she laughed, didn’t she feel the sexual power of the fantasy? Didn’t she feel the strength in the words she said? Didn’t her words fall like cement from her lips that landed on Axe’s groin?
For Axe, for Axe, for Axe. “Close your eyes, slave. Look up and close your eyes.” She wasn’t a professional, but she would give it a try. For Axe, for Axe. He obeyed the command. She landed another strike. Another. She began twirling her wrists, changing the power she exerted as she went along. Soft, hard, hard, soft.
Whip him fast. Whip him slower. Change wrists. Whip him all over his body. Make his dick jump under the wraith of your whip. Hit soft, hit hard. If it’s too much, he’ll say the word.
She was smiling as she delivered the blows to him, as she watched his body jump at every blow and he buckled against the chains, as she saw his pelvis thrust and his dick pulsate and jump as she flogged it. She watched as his breathing got heavier, as his moans and occasional screams – depending on how hard she hit him – increased. “Oh, you like the punishment, don’t you? I like it. You like pleasing the Master, don’t you?”
Axe nodded and moaned loudly. His penis stood completely erect now, shiny, black, and beautiful. The ring looked like it was squeezing him. Sylvia guessed that was what it was for. Axe had said something like it made him stay hard longer.
For Axe, for Axe. She dropped the whip. For me, for me, for me. She kicked her leg up, careful not to kick him, and placed her shoe against his long, thick penis. The heel dug right into the skin underneath it. She applied pressure. She heard him utter, “Oh God.”
“Like that?” she asked. She immediately said, “Don’t answer.”
She rubbed the sole of her heel up and down his dick. She saw his head fall backwards, the muscles in his abs move.
“Look,” she said. “Look at my pretty shoe rub against your hard dick. Does the heel hurt as it scratches you? I want it to hurt.”
He looked down, put his head back as the heel of her shoe dug into his scrotum and he let out a bellow.
This was making her too excited. But she wanted to do something, needed to do something before all of this was over.
“I want to fuck you. You know I don’t care if you want me to or not,” she whispered in his ear as she bit down on it.
He moaned in response. Did that add to his arousal?
Sylvia picked up the whip and went around to the back of the wooden board. Thank God it had a hole in the back for the ass. She slapped his round ass really hard, felt him jump. She smiled. It was so beautiful, so round, so delicious. Sylvia bent down and bit into it, hard enough to leave it red with teeth marks. He bellowed again. She heard the rattling of the chain.
“You thought that hurt, huh? How about this?” Before she could rethink her action, she had opened his ass cheeks, caressed his anus with the handle of the whip and shoved it into him. Axe’s body jumped forward as he let out a scream, his face scrunching in pain.
She waited a beat. No safe-word. Good. This was feeding her sexual beast. Her pussy was throbbing. She had to take of her clothes and slip her finger down into her wet lips and penetrate herself.
“I’m masturbating, I’m thinking about your hard, long, thick, dick pumping into me, filling me while I’m fucking you,” she whispered tauntingly. Axe let out a long, deep moan that stroked her pussy. She moaned. My God, this is fucking great.
As she moved her finger inside of her, she began to thrust the handle in and out of Axe. She watched his face in the mirror. She saw his body shiver slightly, saw his face scrunch up, his lips quiver as she went in and out at an achingly slow pace. As she began to reach her point, she began to go in and out faster. She began to turn the handle. Her moans mixed in with Axe’s. She fought closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. She needed to see him come. Needed to see his ejaculation hit the mirror.
“Don’t put your head back,” she whispered. And suddenly her pelvis contracted, sending her body with it and she felt the familiar burst within her and she cried out loudly. She heard Axe’s familiar bellow and watched as his neck strained, his face contorted, and his penis jumped as the creamy liquid squirted out of him, once, twice, then the final long one. He laid his head to the side, breathing heavily.
Sylvia dropped down on the bed, taking the whip with her. Her vagina still throbbing from the pleasure rippling through her. She wanted to go again. Was he up for that?
Sylvia let moments stumble pass. “Axel?”
He waited. Perhaps he was wondering if the scene was over. “Yes, baby?”
“You okay?” she asked. His laughter responded.
“I’m great. Absolutely fabulous. I loved it, baby. It was amazing.”
Sylvia giggled. She was amazed as well. “Yes, it was great.”
“Are you satisfied?” Axe asked suddenly, concerned. “Do you want to unlatch me and have me make love to you?”
Sylvia sat up, a red light flicking on in her head. She smiled. Control was hers, right?
She threw another lash that landed on the back of Axe’s ass. She raised her eyebrow, lowered her voice and said, “No slave. You wanted the torture. You’ve got it.”
She lifted herself off the bed, and went around to face him. His eyes looked at her with bewilderment. There was a slight grin on his face. She leaned in close to him, close enough to kiss his lips. “Besides, I’m not done. You’ll be chained until I say so. Got that?”
She waited desperately for a response. She searched Axe’s eyes. It seemed like forever walked past. But then, Axe lowered his head and in a small voice responded, “Yes, Master.”
Sylvia stood erect. She rubbed a hand over his close shaven head, smiling.
“Good, slave,” she said as she proceeded to flick her wrist back.
© Copyright 2005 Mook (mookpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037848-The-Reluctant-Whip