*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039840-Summer-of-Change-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Animal · #1039840
First chapter of a new story. Involves transformation.
"Good evening campers!" boomed the loudspeaker. "Please try to get some sleep so you can have a big first day tomorrow." Jaryn and Shayne did not plan for that. This was Jaryn's 5th year at Camp Bahema, Shayne's 4th. They were best friends, and had a lot of things in common with one another. They waited for nine months every year just to come to camp, just to see each other. And this eyar, they were exceptionally happy with their bunk, since there were only six other kids in it. Chris, the popular kid, the only kid who could make out with a girl and still have another one on his shoulder. Danny, the athlete, ran a 4.5 second 40 yard dash, had aspirations to be in the NFL someday as a running back. Rudy, the flamboyant homosexual who was not shy in trumpeting his gay pride. Caleb, the intoxicated, drugged-up goth kid who was always there with some off color comment. Sam, the comedian, who always had a good joke up his sleeve. And Casey, the quiet kid who was a great listener. Together, these eight young men made up Bunk 23. And Jaryn and Shayne were very excited for the summer to come.

© Copyright 2005 Hammerman (writer27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039840-Summer-of-Change-Prologue