*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040313-Listen-In-and-Out
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1040313
Girls...Girls...Ex-Girlfriend
Listen to the train go by, listen to the phone vibrate, listen to the song you love, listen to the girl cause she is always rite.
I sit her with a horrible feeling in the middle of my stomach. Maybe you just don’t know how much I care, and I have the worst way of showing it. The girl is over me, I never got over that fact. The world surrounds me with lovers. All this is my fault, no matter how much you say it isn’t it is. No matter what, I still come out the loser, it doesent matter what it is second place is where I belong. Don’t worry I don’t forget, I now I put myself down. Maybe it's not the best thing to do. Every little word that comes out of your mouth I hear. I also hear every time the blade slides across your skin. If you were not there where would I be. But then again why do you trust me. You say we are friends and we are. And guess what I do know it has to come from both ends. It's my turn. The more I keep writing the pain goes awy. But and every time I stop and think of the girl I hurt it comes back. So really the pain never goes away.
Listen to the foot steps go down the stairs, listen to the hand grab the knife, listen to your heart beat as you run up the stairs, listen to you breatin heavy after you slam the door, listen as you count out loud, 1…2…thr, listen to the girl cuz she is always right.

© Copyright 2005 T.A. Lucky (thekid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040313-Listen-In-and-Out