*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1042866-Last-of-a-series-of-operations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1042866
Almost to the point of being a whole person again...
The doctors tell me that this is one of the best hospitals in the world.They ensured me that President Cintion recieved his By-pass here. My mind doesn't register none of this. All I can think of is somehing called a Balloon Angiopasty.
The word Balloon brought back a childhood memory of birthady parties, where the kid would jump up and down and take pins to burst the balloon(that was not fun to me). Now for the word Angioplasty, this sounds like something you blow up. Put these two words together and If I did not research this procedure, I would had committed myself to the crazy house because I thought that the doctors were going to blow up my heart.

An Balloon Angioplasty is something loike blowing up your heart but not in that way. A Balloon Angioplasty is a technique used to open a narrowed Coronary artery. This will improve the flow of blood to the heart muscle.
After asking questions and watching the procedure on the television I did calm down and felt better. The fear is still here but the outcome will make me feel better so I can continue with my life. I have many palns for 2006!
© Copyright 2005 character (wantingamuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1042866-Last-of-a-series-of-operations