*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043248-speak-out
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1043248
this just might be the solution...........
speak....
you were born howling....why...STOP now..
this is more about speaking out......
speaking what's on your mind....i'll show you how speaking out helps....this is kinda getting a new backbone......

you've a fight with your parents...a big argument(all of us, teens have'em...)you hate them at the moment...or maybe you are torturing yourself inside...by finding yourself guilty.....lynching yourself....whatever is the case...after sometime....try to talk to them.i know it sounds wierd and impractical but they are your parents they want your best and 'll never give up on you.....no matter what........and maybe they are also regretting what they've said.....hating themselves....or, they just said it 'cause they were angry.....remember even you do......"Make a speech when you angry...and it would be the best speech you 'll ever regret.."

same is the case with you friends after sometime....if think about the reason...its funny you won't be able to find one...or ,one so petty ...or just listen to him/her....remember there are three sides of a controversy....your's,the other person's and the right one.......choose..

talk out your problems...........people love you........they care.......its not as if everybody's heartless....they give a damn.....really...in this world good people are still there....see for yourself....OPRAH....

they'll listen..........don't torture yourself.....this same goes with teachers......*(ok, i admit....tooooo far-fetched.)
and GOD too...............

we've got a tongue .....we all've the freedom of speech....why not use it.. for once.........SPEAK OUT (...EVERYTHING, YOUR PROBLEMS PEOPLE'LL HELP....)AND STAND UP FOR RIGHTS.......
© Copyright 2005 Tarusha (android_lko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043248-speak-out