*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046055-this-is-it
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1046055
this poem is kinda must read for every teen, actually everyone...
this is the time.....
to be yourself.............
to do what you think is right.............
to say what YOU think is correct.........
to create a world you want to live in..........
to live your dreams..........
to think..............
to remember that no matter where you'll be......some people'll always be right behind you...... supporting you.....
to send a card to an old friend........
to thank people...you are THE closest to 'cause you've never had a chance to thank them.....like your parents....people whom we take for granted...
to apologise.......let go of your ego......
remember the quote"My biggest regret in life is that i didn'tsay i loved when i really loved in life..."
(if you're an athiest plz. skip this line!!) thank GOD.........
remember you are very fortunate....no disability...nothing....just live up to your potential
and finally, LIVE TO LOVE LIFE...'cause during crisis some men break other's break records....be the latter...you are not ALONE>>remember our earth is burstig at its seams 'cause of the population.....there's no way you can be alone...

© Copyright 2005 Tarusha (android_lko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046055-this-is-it