*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050269-THE-GIFT-OF-ROSES
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Script/Play · Romance/Love · #1050269
A love play
Narrator: In the interior of crimson inferno smoldered Kayla, a 19 year old teenager who had not felt sweet divine love. Her only love was of herself. Her years were spent encompassing the selfish moon as her frail heart played a screeching melody that declined her soul down stars of sorrow. The heavens above ever stared down bucketing desiccated tears in her soul, burying her mind deeper in soil of hopelessness of ever seeing a man who would love her. Kayla wasn’t an archetypal teenager. She had been raped by her ex- boyfriends, Jason and psychologically maltreated by her parents John, and Ginger. Yes her parents, her authentic genetic parents mistrusted her. They felt that she had used it as a justification to not get kicked out. In-return they derelict her soul. Her soul became intoxicated with melancholy. She traded her all for a ring of ache, which now is glued on her guiltless heart.

Kayla: Oh if I could see a luminary once more though I know billows of anonymity would ever let optimism be discernible, but if my eyes could lounge upon its striking patina I would ever fancy that night can be no more and that day can be perpetually. Heaven would be on mountain cliffs, as angels stride around my heart, carving love in the core. Grime will no more cleave on my nose and valley of ecstasy will unlock as keys for obliteration are demolished.

Narrator: Kayla was disillusioned will despondency. Her bleakness was longer then any heart. She yearned to feel an amorous arm. Constant dreaming of heaven’s eye would be so good. Though as her tears fell so did her heart. Her heart shivered for it had trepidation of ever being entangled in a web of love would continue a triangle of hurt. The love she felt was genuine, she felt was just another gun of pain waiting to bore another hole through her mind. She felt God made her without love. All she saw was the back of her eyelids. If only she opened them, she would see diamonds shining on her facade. That was the man, the authentic love she was yearning for.

Kayla: I just want to be decomposed. I know hill for so long. They say death is after life but I know it’s the opposite for I was born in bereavement that fatality would be life. Life is in sugary blood. I elongate to lick the attire of heaven.

Brian: Hey. My heart refused to pound unless I gaze into those twin sun glasses. They seem so dazzling but yet as black as eagle’s wing.

Kayla: That’s grand. I don’t consider love for love was made to deceive people. The mischievous sprite played us with love watching our reaction with joy then at the end he chortled even harder to witness our world back to night.

Brian: I my self have never dreamt I would ever see a butterfly with wings of pure gold and I have. You yield me with a bolt from the blue and now my heart is rejoicing in the depths of my crimson tongue. Let my heart be the one to alleviate the condition. Let me enmesh your heart in my sprit. Your heart is kaput, in investigation for me. I am your semi. Let my heart be the one to grant you with real love, for my love are real then words can tell.

Kayla: Neither a sun nor flourish can ever alleviate my heart to shades of sallow.

Brian: Open your nose to the smell of flowers. Let them speak of me. Know that that smell will always be with you if you be with me. (He hands the flowers, the pedals touched under her nose.)

Kayla: (She turns away) My nose won’t allow me to smell such joy for it is stuff with pain and grief.

Narrator: Days passed by and the sun still slept behind the dark sky. Everyday on shores of happiness he came with gifts of flowers he dropped in her hands. The similar sweet scent sketched a tiny smiled which was buried behind her mask. Kayla thought about the guy who eagerly wanted to sink in her soul but she refused to let him for she thought his eyes favored sex.

Kayla: I don’t know for I have soaked my face a thousand times in filthy water. Darkness has cremated my soul. Walls have separated me from goodness. Hopelessness has walked with me all the days of my life.

Narrator: Kayla became weaker and weaker everyday. Thinking about the sting her ex-boyfriend brought her, daily sliced a huge portions out of her heart. She wished gravity wouldn’t pull self-esteem down but she knew wishing would only paint a thousand more moons. Her tongues spoke evil from her heart. Her words were lost in dark haze which wrapped her soul.

Kayla: Why oh why did Jason have to do this too me? Why didn’t I stop it? He lied in court about not raping me and now I have a seatbelt of pain tightening my joy. He left me with no medicine of way. Emotionally I am destroying.

Brian: You can’t smell flowers unless you release them.

Narrator: Brian saw her tear shattering her eyes. Tears became revealed through his eyes. Precedent tears lurked in his emerald green eyes.

Brian: I have been wound. Depression overflowed in me for I had never felt a love but when I gazed at you, my soul, I felt love at once.

Narrator: Years conceded and Brain was ever performing his affection but Kayla left him ever trying and trying.

Brian: It’s been year and years and still you stand under your rain. It’s been flooding the nature of my heart. My mind is ever focused on your heart. I love you with more then a million kisses I love you. There is only one puzzle that fits to your heart and that’s me. Give me one chance. Let me give you a touch that no other touch can ever bring.

Narrator: Kayla tried to open her eyes. She knew she wanted to feel cloud nine again. So she stopped the dreaded rain and abruptly she opened her heart to his sprit. She curved to his lustrous lips and relaxed her wits, kissing him in a pliable beat. A sensation of soothing was all she felt.

Kayla: Oh heaven is here at last. God was my shooting star, he answered my tears. Thank you God though my eyes can’t see your illumination. Stars are ever dancing in the corner of my heart. Elation is running through my lungs. Yes I will split my life once again with someone else and that is you. Let this kiss be longer then life.

Brain: Ohh baby I I I I loov (He went back for another kiss. His lips wouldn’t let go off her cherry lips)

© Copyright 2005 Aurielle (aurilittle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050269-THE-GIFT-OF-ROSES