*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050271-DEBATE-NASTY-CRITICISMS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Educational · #1050271
A COLUMN ABOUT THE USE OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITiCISM. HOW IT SHOULD BE TAMED
DEBATE: NASTY CRITICISM
GOOD OR BAD
I feel there is no rationale in saying nasty comments to the person, unless they see another flaw. Something like “I hate it” or “you can’t write” actually hurts that personage badly inside and it becomes severe, not a joke. That person is not critiquing their art but crumbling their confidence level until it becomes a pasty shed of powder. I feel like, my opinion, that there fairly self indulged, thinking he/she is the best yet not knowing if they posted theirs, they would of been hurt the equivalent way they hurt that character.
It shows selfishness and the lack of comprehending the deepness of emotions and feelings. It almost shows that so called "poet" has no ideal malevolent insults could bring toxic to that person’s heart. It could lead to deviating outcome, one which that person never thought would occur. Their using criticism as blades to slash their essence rather then a tool to facilitate one to get better, which I know Shakespeare, would definitely agree with me on that. It makes criticism turn to hostility. I mean that person mocking that one's art feels no sympathy for that person. How could you say you write unfathomable poetry if you don't realize the consequences of saying selfish, nasty, inconsiderate, rude, painful statement to someone cause? It almost makes me wonder…..
But through it all we learn to ignore them, knowing something inside their heart is creating that boiling which throws high temperature of pain into the pot of one’s heart. All famous poets gain knowledge about the empathy of these people in this hateful environment, which adds another deep dark poem... If anyone has said anything mean, forgive them and keep writing your art because remember art about expressing yourself not impresses yourself. We all start from a stage. Someone can't be born with a level of 1000 if they don't have experience, knowledge and understanding of poetry. We all, even famous poet still trying to reach that intensity. Remember where not perfect because if we were, god wouldn't create us for what? LOl Okay I’m done. Now I hope those vulgar hearts learn a lesson: what goes up will come down which means what you say to people will definitely haunt you back.
© Copyright 2005 Aurielle (aurilittle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050271-DEBATE-NASTY-CRITICISMS