*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052395-The-Legacy-of-Vahn-Vanguard
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1052395
A dead father, a sword, a secret message how will time unravel this mystery? Review!
Prologue

Two swords clashed in an explosion of fury each warrior fighting to save their own life. Each blade commander wishing to end the others' life in a bloodthirsty duel to the death. Only one soul survivor and the other struck down in the prime of their life. The one struck down-my father. Come the funeral I received an odd token upon my father's death bed, a sword with ancient letterings upon the blade and the hilt of the weapon was smithed to fit exactly within my hands. There was also a small storage compartment in the blade mainly for poisons but there was a small piece of parchment that read, "Dear son, if you have received this then I have met my inevitable death. This sword may not seem as much but when you are of age and fate deals the cards our family legacy shall unfold. Do not tell King Fegdrawn but seek him when the time is right.My son the fate of our nation depends on you, time shall unravel its mysteries unto you."
This is my tale, no, my legacy, the legacy of Vahn Vanguard.
© Copyright 2006 Elderling (joon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052395-The-Legacy-of-Vahn-Vanguard