*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053386-The-Legacy-of-Vahn-Vanguard-Chapter-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1053386
The legacy continues in Chapter 1 . Review!!!!!!!
Chapter 1- The Family History
         A family cannot be judged by whether or not a mother and father are present in your upbringing but is judged by the sum of love there is within it. Though I lost my mother to the winds of fate at a young age my father depicted a beautiful picture of her in my mind using words as his paint. My mother, Sylvia Vanguard, had the silkiest blonde hair, shimmering baby blue eyes, long thick eyelashes, and a voice that was an angel’s angelic lullaby. Whenever my father, Constance Vanguard, would portray the elegance that was my mother small crystal clear tears welled up in his eyes. It was enough to know that she died but to know that she had greeted death giving birth to me. He always eloquently depicted my mother and whenever he did I would always stare into his big, round almond eyes but it was not just a stare it was as if I delved into the deeper recesses of his soul that at one moment we were one then the next we snapped back to harsh reality. That was my mother.
         Then of course there was my father. He was a blithe soul, had a burly build, extensive wavy brown hair, bottomless almond eyes, and such a charm that would get any women into his bed. He was of the working class as was Sylvia. After loosing my mother Constance played both roles as mother and father, teaching me to be sensitive and at the same time training me in the art of mastering the rapier. We spent much time together the most enjoyable times were of reminiscing of the great mother and wife we had lost. Regardless of the time we had spent with one another he was a rather shady character. I knew little of him then and I still know little of this man. What I do recall is he led the army with unparalleled determination, sagacity, and the utmost tactical maneuvers he was indeed a man that our home, Acrathea, would miss as well as King Fegdrawn. Determined, sagacious, and knowledgeable is what was and still is my father.
         Mother and father, dead leaving me orphaned how could fate rip them away from my loving grasp? Aside from mother and father there is one person left in the family and would be me. Who am I really, just a troubled another youth? Yes, I lack the love and encouragement that only comes from a mother and father but that does not make me any less of the man I have strived to become! Now that I have reached manhood a new adventure unfolds before me and I will not meet it with anything less then righteousness, and memory of my superb parents. Who am I but the proud specimen that shares Constance and Sylvia Vanguard’s blood that gushes through my veins! I am the son of Constance Vanguard.







*REVIEW!!!!!!!
Chapter 2 comes as soon as you review!





© Copyright 2006 Elderling (joon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053386-The-Legacy-of-Vahn-Vanguard-Chapter-1