*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1054865-Losing-myself
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Emotional · #1054865
What are you looking for?
To lose myself in your eyes and never look back.
Your soul next to mine.
Breathing your air and feel your back arch in my arms.

To see you float and feel your embrace intensify.
I search for your soul in your eyes,
I seek for it in that moment of passion, I seek for your naked soul.
Your soul cannot runaway or hide behind it's customary veil of mystey

This quest will not end until I find that someone looking for m,.
Until someone looking for my soul, which moves from one window to the next; tired of the mystery in which it's wrapped, tired of being but one.
It screams defiantly and denounces to the heavens the searing pain that defines it.
The pain of a full and plentiful loneliness.

I wish to live and be brought to the light; I open another window and see how that soul is not the one looking for me. It has never sought me out because it insists on looking only for itself.
Once more I go out into the night and walk the deserted hallways of a life in shadows, a life filled with no love and deception, both my own nad others'.

I look in your lips for that breath that will bring me to life, I look for that first spark which will light my hope anew, I wait for the kind word to invite me to share, not only my tears, but also my dreams and joys.

Today I have found the forgotten trace and fascinated see the misplaced clue, the shroud covering me trembles and promises to wake me up so I can continue with my search.
Today I have finally seen the kind smile on a cloud and take my first step towards freedom and I fall. This doesn't matter, I can fall a thousand times and I WILL get up. The true journey has begunand the true window opens at last; it calls me with infinite tenderness, liberating me from mistery and deceit and urges me to spread my wings...
© Copyright 2006 Black Wolf (philosren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1054865-Losing-myself