*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056053-Saturday-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1056053
He came back to town, he's set up w/his ex to get involved again-at least for tonight
It was a typical Saturday night, neighbors were quiet, and Mia was just getting in the shower to get ready to go clubbing with a few friends that night. Passing through the hall to the bathroom, she saw a picture of her old boyfriend, James. "I miss you so much." She said laying a finger to her lips, kissing it, and placing it on James's pictured face. Mia remembered back to when they were together, his sculpted body, his cute blondish hair, his strikingly blue eyes. He was just overall the definition of handsome. Every one of Mia's friends wanted him, but he had only wanted her. She loved his eyebrow ring and especially his tongue ring. Tongue rings could certainly keep her amused for hours, especially when it wasn't in her mouth...

Climbing into the shower, her mind still on James, she laid down and used the shower head to her liking. She changed the setting to a fairly hard, more pulsating, pressure and positioned it right onto her clit. The power of the water hittng her clit and warming her entire body sends chills through her body, and it's almost too much to take. Moaning, she quickly fingered herself and came to the edge, rolling over in a small orgasm. 'I need a man, this is pathetic.' She thought to herself as she finished up her shower and hopped out.

While blow drying her hair and searching for her black mini, the phone rang. She picked it up, wrapping a little dark green towel around her slim shaped body figure and answered. "Hello?"

"Mia? It's Phil," Phil is this somewhat pudgy cousin of James's. He's like a big brother figure to Mia, Phil is, and they talk fairly often. The three of them used to hang out many times, along with the occasional chick friend of Mia's or a new girl of Phil's.

"Hey Phil, I'm kinda busy I'm on my way out..."

"It's James, he's coming back tonight, and I know you guys haven't seen each other in a while... what with the break up and him going away for a while... I just thought, well, Mia he's missed you... a lot, and I was just thinking of a great way to welcome him home... He's coming over tonight, like he'll be here in 45 minutes, so now's your chance--"

"I'm on my way Phil, as soon as I find this damned mini!"

Mia quickly searched and found her mini, sliding into her outfit she called her friends and canceled her evening with them. All she had to say was the name James and her friends started yelling 'Why the HELL are you still on the phone with us??? Get over there now!' Mia jumped into the private elevator of her apartment building, as she had the penthouse, and jumped into her car. Speeding a little she arrived at Phil's with barely minutes to spare.

"Quickly, he just called said he's about ten minutes away, and you know his timing he's more like five away! Hurry!" The doorbell rang and the door started to open, "get in the closet, quick!" With a confused look on her face, Mia quickly hid in the closet, awaiting further instruction.

"Phil! I'm home! Where are you?" The voice of Mia's dreamy James floated through the halls and sent chills down her spine.

"Right here, James! Here, put your coat in the closet and I'll go get something to drink, celebrate your home coming." Phil said as he began to walk to the kitchen of their 2 bedroom apartment.

"I'd actually like to call Mia, I've missed her so much you know? Where's the phone, I want to see if she'll even talk to me. Has she said anything to you Phil?" He said as he began to walk to the closet.

"Yea, put your coat away and we'll talk about it," Phil said, getting anxious that his plan wouldn't work.

"Yea, yea! Anarchy Phil, hates the rules but always has the cleanest house as usual!" James chuckled, shook his head, and opened the closet door. Before he even had the chance to find a hanger, Mia popped out and grabbed James by the neck pulling him into the closet with her. This was a fairly hard thing to do, given the fact that James is a good 8 inches taller than she is. But she managed all the same. Walking past, Phil shut the door and chuckled.

Locked in a deep kiss, James pulled away, he recognized the kissing style, but he couldn't believe his thoughts. "Mia?" He managed to breathe her name in a whispered question.

"Yes? James I've missed you too," she said putting a finger to his lips to stop him from talking anymore. His lips were so soft. Mia looked into his bright blue eyes as best she could, for it was almost pitch black in the closet. She ran her other hand through his soft blonde hair and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Mia, I," he started to speak but she just shushed him and kissed him, this time licking his lips and moving in for a full tongued kiss. Their tongues twisted with each others and Mia giggled as she felt his tongue ring. It was good having that back.

The kiss ended and James opened the closet door to lead her out and into the kitchen to find Phil. In the kitchen there lay a note, the note read: 'James and Mia, I hope you have fun, I've left to go visit Sondra, won't be back till the late morning, if even then, if all goes well for me. Best wishes, Have Fun! Phil.'

"Good luck to Phil! Mmmm, wine and candles!" Mia said as she noticed the wine bottle chilling in a bucket of ice and two wineglasses poured to the half mark. Two candles sat lit on the counter and walking into the living room they found several more lit candles and upon entering the room, they found a large blanket on the floor with several pillows resting nearby.

Another note was to be found by a box of condoms. It read: 'And I know what you'll be up to tonight, so remember to be safe, and I took a few just in case Sondra and I get busy tonight as well. CHEERS! Phil.'

"Cheers!" they exclaimed and sipped the wine. Sitting on the blanket covered floor they talked with their eyes. His said he was sorry, that he missed her, and truly loved her. Hers said that she loved him, and missed him more than he could imagine.

Putting the wine down he leaned over to her and spoke softly into her ear, "I love you, Mia, I have since the first day we met, and I still do now. I want you back, I don't know why I ever left in the first place, I guess I got scared."

"James, I don't need an explanation, I need you, now, for the rest of the night, and from then on." And with that, he kissed her, and she knew that he meant it.

Leaning her down onto the blanket, deep in kiss, he accidentally leaned on the remote to the stereo. A song came on that they had heard when they had first gotten together, during the first kiss as a couple.

It was the end of the song. "Keep it down, don't wake the children, don't let the children hear us," apparently a song of two people having sex and not wanting to wake the children but the song continues, A child’s voice enters "...Mommy, open the door..." and the song ends.

Laughter filled the room, "I love your smile, you know that?" James asked Mia, now lying beneath him, she nodded and pulled him back down.

He laughed and kissed her again, her naturally rosy cheeks rushed with blood, her green eyes looked glazed over, her small lips parted slightly awaiting another kiss. He ran his fingers through her long brown hair and leaned down to kiss her neck. Kissing her neck, he began to suck and bite on her earlobe. Mia moaned and James bite her neck, not very hard at first, but as he bit harder her moan become louder and more intense.

Her nails scored his back as he bit into her soft neck again and again. He began to pull off her shirt as she pulled on his to do the same. With both shirts thrown aimlessly on the floor nearby, James found Mia had no bra on.

Smiling, he leaned close to her, "I promised I would never hide it," he said referring to his very hard cock tucked away in those binding pants of his.

Mia moaned as James placed his lips around her aerola and sucked softly then harder and harder till he left a mark on her left breast. Repeating the process to her right breast, James bit down on her nipple and heard Mia groan, and she pushed his head to her body. He could tell, she loved to be bitten.

They kissed again, their tongues darting from mouth to mouth and the tongue ring being circled and played with. Mia rolled the two of them over and straddled him in her mini skirt. Still kissing she unbuckled his pants. Moving down his built chest, she climbed down to just beneath his navel. Taking in the skin she kissed, bit and sucked till she left a little hickey just below his tender belly button. She knew how it turns him on.

Mia felt his bulge through the tight pants and proceeded to take them off along with her mini. His boxers were black and red silk flames, almost matching her black silk thong, which had a single red flame on the front. But fit her form perfectly.

Now his bulge had turned into a hard rod and was sticking out of his boxers. After slowly removing them, she placed a hand on his perfect pecks and six pac rubbing and scratching the soft skin. Mia then grasped his cock with her dominant right hand. Slowly she began to move her hand up and down gripping it softer and harder as her hand moved. Faster she pumped his shaft, and her mouth went down to his balls. She sucked one into her delectable mouth, then the other and suckled softly as her hand began to pump furiously.

Mia felt his six pac tense and knew he was getting close. She removed her mouth from his balls and blew on the tip of James now pulsating cock. Taking only the head of it into her warm liquid mouth, she flicked her tongue across the precumming tip. She began to pump her head along with her hand letting in more and more of his large cock. It was almost too much for her to take.

"Mia, Mia," he moaned, "I'm cumming babe." Mia gripped his shaft harder and pumped harder as he came, sucking and licking him dry.

She kissed his stomach again and he lie there not moving for a few moments. Mia thought 'Have I worn him out already?' But not a moment too soon James flipped over and was holding himself up above her.

Kissing her neck he made his way down, suckling on each of her breasts in turn and circling them with his manly large hands and fingers. As James moved down to her stomach, she watched his hands trace her contoured body figure, sending chills up her spine. Kissing her nicely packed stomach, he pulled off her silk thong and kissed her shaven pussy.

Spreading her legs she allowed James full access to her wet cunt. Kissing her lips, he sucked in her clit and played against it with his tongue ring. This sensation made Mia moan against the cold metal. James softly bit Mia and heard her stifle a soft scream.

He brought his hand up to her thighs and traced little circles making her even more wet for him. Tantalizingly he slowly moved one finger into her dripping hole, moving it in and out at a crepid pace he brought up the speed and added another finger. Mia began to rock her hips toward his hand as he added a third finger.

Faster he moved his hand and harder he sucked on her clit, just when he knew she was about to orgasm, he removed all his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. Feeling the tongue ring in her sensitive cunt threw Mia over the edge, cumming hard and convulsing from a very pleasurable orgasm, James continued to lick her clean.

"James," Mia panted as he brought his face to her. He kissed her hand and reached for the box of condoms Phil had left for them.

Mia looked at James and smiled. "I bet Phil planned this so well, that he had time to hide a camera so that he could watch this whole evening later."

"My guess? He probably did, but if that's so, I'll steal the tape so that if we're ever apart I can watch it and remember how wonderful you are, and how beautiful you are, and--"

"Oh shut it and fuck me, I know you're just saying that to make me feel sappy and make me fall in love with you but it won't work... Cause I'm already in love with you, you don't need to feed me sappy lines."

"I'm not, I'm telling you the truth, if he's taping this I am so stealing the tape!" James kissed her quickly and slipped on the condom.

Positioning himself over Mia, James slid himself in carefully and slowly. James began to thrust himself into her softly, then as he started to move faster, he thrusted harder, while Mia gyrated her hips to meet his. Faster, harder, faster, harder they moved in sync, as one.

As they were coming close to orgasm, James flipped Mia over on top of him and they began again slowly. Pain from almost reaching a climax, sent Mia to full heights gyrating as fast and as hard as she could to reach the biggest orgasm she had had in a few months. James feeling the same met her hips each time and thrusted himself harder into her, the only sound to be heard, were their bodies melding as one and the moans and groans from them both.

Closing in on climax, Mia pumped herself onto his cock as fast as she could. Screaming and convulsing Mia orgasmed. With this James could not take any more, Mia's squeezing liquid filled cunt was too much, he came as hard as he ever had or more.

Mia fell in a slump onto James sweaty chest, breathed in deeply, and sighed loudly. James rested his hand on Mia's head and pulled himself out. Kissing her head, he moved out from under her and went into the bathroom.

Throwing away the condom he rinsed out his mouth with mouthwash and walked out into the kitchen. Grabbing a muffin and more wine, he reentered the living room. Mia was lying on the blanket spread out and looking at him with glazed over eyes, and a sexy appeal.

"Hungry?" He asked. Mia nodded her head and took some muffin while James poured more wine.

Sipping the wine, Mia asked, "Ready for more?"

"Food?" James asked with a curious look on his face. For some reason he didn't think she meant food. He leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth, using full force of his ringed tongue.

"Not food," Mia answered when she regained use of her mouth.

"As always," He said reaching for the box of condoms again.


© Copyright 2006 Lorelei Ella (luna_lady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056053-Saturday-Night