*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056043-Monday-Morning
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1056043
The story or a deja vu morning..not suitable for youngings.
Monday Morning

Months had passed since the big break up and her trip to foreign countries. Mia had almost completely gotten over her ex, James. She'd even found a new interest with whom she'd had a romantic midnight run through the sprinklers recently. But yet she awoke to a dream she had not expected. Mia recalled the end of the dream, the only part she could remember...

---Mia had just stepped out of her shower, soaking wet and began to towel off. Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door. Mia walked to it and opened the door to find James leaning against the wall and staring at her.

Shocked, Mia asked him what he was doing. James replied with a deep passionate kiss on her lips. Mia kissed him back with as much passion and force she could will herself to give. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her more deeply, his tongue ring rolling around in her mouth the way she liked it. Finishing the kiss, James leaned down to her neck and began to kiss and bite her neck.

Moaning in pleasure, Mia leaned her neck in the opposite direction to allow him more room. James pulled away and looked in to Mia's bright green eyes. She stared back into James's vibrant blues. He dropped down to his knees in front of Mia and spread her legs apart. Mia put her hands on James's shoulders as he leaned forward and licked her dripping wet pussy.

Mia moaned louder as she felt his tongue ring love in and out and all around her soaked cunt. She shivered as James pushed a finger into her and sucked on her clit while adding another finger. His fingers had begun to move faster and he nibbled on her clit as she heard voices coming up the stairs adjacent to the bathroom.

Standing bare to the hallway from which the voices. She could see someone's head bobbing up the stairway–---

At this point Mia had awoken from her dream to hear the phone ringing, a call from a telemarketer. Trying to get back to sleep, back to the dream, Mia began to play with herself. She circled her clit with a finger while groping her chest. Moaning at her own touch, Mia flicked her clit and inserted her wet finger into her pussy. She sighed, wishing James was here to do this instead of all by her lonesome, but continued all the same.

Mia rolled over onto her stomach and removed the finger to play with her throbbing clit again. Lifting her leg close to her upper body, she inserted a finger from the other hand into her pussy from behind her leg and began to thrust into herself. Faster she flicked her clit, faster she pumped her finger into herself. Mia climaxed, but did not orgasm. Sighing again, Mia got up from bed and walked to her shower in the nude.

She turned on the water and felt the temperature. Mia flipped the switch for the shower and stepped in. The pressure felt wonderful as she began to wash her hair and body. Grabbing the portable showerhead, Mia sat down in the shower and placed the head between her legs.

She changed the pressure on it and a powerful stream of water began to pound against her clit. Mia moaned as her body trembled at the water's force. Fingering herself as the water made her clit pulsate, Mia quickly came, this time feeling a very small orgasm.

Mia rinsed off once more as she stood up and replaced the shower head. Turning off the shower, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She walking back to her room to dress and put on a black thong, black mini skirt, black lace bra, and a black plain t- shirt. She felt the black would suit her dark mood.

Ten minutes later, sitting in front of the t.v. watching music videos and eating cheese-its, she saw someone walking towards her door. The memory of her dream ran through her thoughts as she walked to the door. She couldn't believe it was James outside.

The doorbell rang and her dog barked ferociously at the door. Mia hesitated, it couldn't be him, she reassured herself. Looking out the window she recognized the car and looked at the ceiling. Mia opened the door and saw James.

"Hey," James said as he rubbed the back of his neck, clearly nervous.

"Sick him!" She yelled at her dog playfully as James backed away. Mia laughed at James, the dog wouldn't move forward if she wanted it too. "Hey, uh, what are you doing here?" Mia asked stunned at the fact he was standing in her doorway.

"Please don't sick it at me," he chuckled and fearfully glanced at the dog. "I told you I'd drop by some time after you got back from you're trip, and well uh, I'm here. Hey, don't I get a hug?"

"Yea sure," Mia leaned forward and hugged him, they held the hug for a few seconds before letting go. She had missed him so much, and he still was breathtakingly gorgeous.

"Well, I'm glad I can still get a hi and a hug from you," he chuckled, "You look great Mia," he said as his touched her side.

Mia looked to the side and sighed, she missed his touch. "You're ride is disappearing." James turned and watched his friends start driving away.

"Where you going?" He started yelling back at Kohl. James looked back at Mia, "They're leaving me I guess, uh yea, they're gone." He looked down at his shoes and back up to Mia, his eyes piercing hers the same way they had in her dream.

"Want to come in?" Mia opened the door farther and her dog backed away into the entrance to the next room, laid down and continued to growl at James.

"She won't bite right?" James fearfully looked at the dog again.

"No, her bark is much worse than her bite, and even so, I don't think she'd bite you, but I might." Mia smiled.

James raised his pierced eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yea," Mia said as she shut the door behind James. In a quick rush of adrenaline, Mia pushed James up against the door and kissed him passionately.

James kissed back and pulled her closer to him out of habit. A few seconds later, James pulled away, "What's going on Mia?"

"I don't know," Mia leaned forward and kissed James again.

"This isn't right, we shouldn't do this to each other," James spoke between kisses.

"I know we shouldn't but--" Mia moaned as James kissed her neck.

James lifted her off her feet and wrapped them around his waist as he bit into her soft nape. He carried her back to her room and laid her on the bed. Mia kissed his arm as he leaned down her body and kissed the skin that showed where her shirt had ruffled up. Unzipping Mia's skirt a little, James pulled down the material to kiss the area above her tan-line.

Mia pulled on James shirt and took it off. James un-clipped Mia's bra and removed it along with her shirt. He laid on top of her and kissed her again, "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." Mia softly uttered as they kissed again even more passionately than before.

James moved to her chest and groped one breast as he suckled the other one. Pinching her nipple and biting the other, James heard Mia moan in pain and pleasure. He kissed her soft skin and began to remove her skirt and thong. His hand reached beneath Mia and grabbed her ass cheek. Mia spread her legs a bit as James kissed down her belly to her wet pussy.

Licking her clit with his ringed tongue, James peeked up at Mia. Her hair sprawled around her face, her head tilted back some, eyes closed, and her mouth parted slightly. Mia glanced down to James and stared into his vibrantly blue eyes.

James dropped his head back down to her pussy and pressed his thumb against her clit as he kissed her hairless skin. He flicked and tapped Mia's throbbing clit as he licked her again. He inserted a finger into her and began to suck on her pulsating clit.

His tongue flicking his ring against her, making Mia moan and thrust her hips toward James's face. He drove his finger into her harder and faster, adding another finger and another as he sucked harder. He bit down on her clit as he felt Mia's hands gripping his hair.

Quickly James removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. He jabbed his ringed tongue in and out of Mia as she groaned his name. James flicked her clit with his fingers faster and faster. As Mia came, James sucked on her juices and squeezed her clit.

Mia pulled him up when he was finished and kissed him. She could taste her own cum. Mia reached down to James's Waist and undid his pants and zipper. James helped her pull off his pants and boxers before rolling her over on top of him.

Pinching his hard pecs and scratching his six pac, Mia kissed down his toned stomach to his defined V-muscle. She moaned as her fingers traced it. Kissing the skin just above his hairline. Mia's hand reached down to James's balls and squeezed them softly.

Grasping the base of his hard cock, Mia blew hot and cold air on the tip of him. James groaned as she wrapped her mouth around the very tip and grazed her teeth on his sensitive skin. Removing her mouth, Mia began to pump her hand up and down his large cock, squeezing and releasing. As she moved her hand faster, Mia leaned down and licked one of his balls. She sucked on each sac softly, twirling her tongue around them.

James slipped his fingers into Mia's hair as she replaced her mouth on the end of his throbbing hard-on. Her hands still pumping him she began to lower her mouth onto him sucking softly. Taking in more and more slowly, her suction becoming more powerful as she took in more of him. Swiveling her tongue around the head, Mia hummed. Vibrations filled her mouth and pulsated through James's hard cock.

Her hand moved faster in the limited area it had and stopped at the base. She gripped him as her head began to bob up and down. Her hand followed her head at the same pace. Still humming, Mia moved faster. She could feel James's climax building up. Immediately, Mia removed her hand and sucked harder while taking him in completely. James orgasmed and came hard in her mouth as Mia sucked him off.

Mia finished, and pulled away from him. James's head was thrown back and his breathing rapid. Smiling, she kissed her way up to his face and suckled on his bottom lip.

James leaned forward and kissed her back, his hands moved down to her sides and gripped her hips. He lifted Mia up above lowered her onto his revived cock. She slipped onto him easily and dropped down to his hips with force. Slowly Mia began to lift herself off of James. She pulled away almost completely only to drop down on him again.

She began to speed up moving faster and faster off and on his hard cock. Her hands groping James's rapidly moving chest as he guided her hips up and down. Mia could feel herself climaxing and stopped completely for a few seconds. James groaned and flipped her over onto the bed and started thrusting into her wet pussy with strength. His hips grinding against her clit and his balls slapping her ass.

Mia moaned and clawed at the sheets. She threw her head back as James bit down on the nape of her neck. Her arms wrapped around James's neck as he pumped her harder and faster. Mia scraped his back as she bit his shoulder, thrusting completely inside her. Mia felt James cumming inside her and she orgasmed for the third time that day.

James kissed her cheek then her lips He held her face in his hands and kissed her hard. The doorbell rang. James pulled out of her and started putting his clothes back on. James looked back at Mia one last time before he left the room. With only his boxers and pants on, James walked to the door and opened it.

Mia threw on some clothes hastily and ran to the door, she looked out to the driveway. James and the truck were gone. Mia looked down in self-pity and found a wrapped box on the doorstep.

Picking it up, Mia unwrapped the gift and opened the box to find the heart pendent necklace James had once given her before. Mia looked back out to the empty driveway hoping that he'd just magically appear... With reluctance Mia walked back into her house and went to the kitchen. Turning the corner, she saw James sitting on the barstool behind her breakfast bar.

"So, what's for dinner?" James asked with a smile. He walked to her and put the necklace around her neck. He kissed her again and lifted her chin with one finger, "No really, I mean it, what's for dinner? I'm starving!" He laughed.

Mia smiled back and hugged him, James kissed the top of her head. They held each other for a few more minutes until Mia could hear his stomach growling and fixed them something to eat.



© Copyright 2006 Lorelei Ella (luna_lady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056043-Monday-Morning