*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056421-Untitled--Party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1056421
A boy and his freinds have second thoughts about having a party.
Note: ALL CHARECTERS IN THE PIECE ARE NOT FULLY DEVELOPED. NAMES OF PLACES AND PEOPLE MAY CHANGE. THE CHARECTERS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SOME SLIGHT ALTERING. WILL REMAIN THE SAME. THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE WORK. THE PLOT HAS NOT YET BEEN DISCOVERED. ( THIS WAS JUST FOR FUN.)


-One-Party-

Thump, thump, thump.
The music pounded through the old house, shaking the walls and making the windows hum.
What was I thinking? I must have been out of my mind. Elijah Bennett sat on the toilet; his knees drawn up under him. This party has gotten way out of hand. He thought.
He looked small and solemn, despite his tall frame. He rested his chin on his knees and thought fleetingly of calling his parents. But they were in Main celebrating their anniversary and would not be back till Monday.

The sound of someone pounding furiously, on the door brought his head up with a snap.
"Come on, man. Don't camp out, I gotta' go!" The voice whined, obviously drunk and apparently female.
Elijah sighed. It was unfair of him to hold up the bathroom like this. Half the school was at his house and there was only one bathroom. He unfolded himself from the tiolet seat and stood in front of the mirror. Who had talked him into this anyway? Was it Jen? Or Jane? Didn't matter, they all looked the same anyway.

He splashed cold water on his face and stood, wiping with a towel. He took a deep breath, foreseeing broken lamps; beer stained couches and demolished china. He opned the door and was almoste physically blasted by the noise.
"Oh, thank God!"
He stepped lithely out of the way as a group of teenage girls squabbled for the bathroom.
He surveyed the room, at the gyrating bodies dancing on his mothers newly polished wood floors. He saw pieces of popcorn flung anonymously. Nothing seemed to be broken or spilled, yet.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. The original plan was to invite a few close friends over to hang out and watch movies. A party of this magnitude hadn't even been considered.
He made the mistake of inviting his friend Paul in the presence of the more popular crowd; who mistook it as a real party, to wich they were all invited. He now, scanned the crowd for his group of original friends but didn't see any of them.

His parents were going to kill him. It would be in the papers as murder, he was going to die. This was a certainty.
Somebody pounded him on the back and hooted "Hey, great party, Bennett!" To wich he could only grimace and shrug of the hand.
I don't even know half these people. He thought as he climbed the stairs, tripping over a couple who were making out. He squirmed through the hallway stuffed with teenagers. Someone bumped against him and spilled a beer all over his T-shirt. The girl merely giggled and messed his hair.

I need to think.
He ignored the girl and pushed his way to the end of the hall. He came to his parents bedroom door. A place to hide. He thought as he opened it.
"Oh, God!" He turned his face away, knowing it was turning red, thankful that the lights were off.
"Geez!" He breathed. He glanced up, then down again. His fingers tapped nervously on the door jam.
"Uh...could you guys...take it somewere else?"
"Dude, what is wrong with you?" The couple scrambled for there clothes.
"Don't you know you don't go opening doors at a party like this?" The young man said, zipping up his pants.
"Uh, 'dude' this is MY house THAT is my PARENTS BED."
"Yo, sick, man." The guy said, walking hastily past him into the hall, the girl close behind.
"Yeah, sick." Elijah sighed, staring into the darkness of the room. He started to close the door but changed his mind and locked it from the inside. He closed it, satisfied that his parents room would not be defiled for the rest of the night.
But what about my room? "Aw, crap."
He waded against the crowd to the end of the hall, hoping that his room was still in one piece. After all, he would be spending a lot of time in there once his parents came back from their trip.
© Copyright 2006 Hannabird (hebdebird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056421-Untitled--Party