*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056667-Shambhala
by yak
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1056667
The wisdom of shambhala-
Mystery of Shambhala, the ultimate chelsea of wisdom and justice. Down the lane of history unfolds the living beings desire to crape for happiness. It is dare to think that happiness is associated with external force which mainly includes material points of view and fame. However, ultimate yet subtle nature of happiness is far away from our daily needs. That’s why mighty kingdom of Shambhala exists there to restore the ultimate order of world and defendant of true justice.
As steady passage of time passes by people’s thought became engulf by their fantasy of inspiration which draw them closer to the ultimate darkness, the end of existence, the end of civilisation. The creativity of brain cells cut their skinny throat. The last revolution swaps rapidly, the revolution of nature which leapt up as if wakens from hideous nightmare. Unbearable wave of natural ultimate force steps in against its creation. Our existence is an incident of all those force being balance on the scale of time.
© Copyright 2006 yak (tibet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056667-Shambhala