*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056698-New-House
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yak
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1056698
My encroching feelings.
New House
It was the same lovely old day that sun rose up from the sharp morning mountain. But the young day was much excited as me in the infinite blue sky. I put my shoes on and make quick available for very auspicious day of new house. Huge was the adjective that constantly popping up towards my every sense as I passed the new door. I didn’t have the slightest idea why I loved so much for the new. Does that mean new is success or does that mean old is a failure? This was part of unanswered some time provoking question. My thought was against my feeling. Thought resemblances with future, whereas feeling tends to be a part of old past.

Then the feeling dug up the emotion and in turn pumps more blood in my arties. I hoped to start a new day, with new thought and inspiration in a new house. This elasticity of attachment coils back all the time as if I were an N-S of magnate. May be subconscious narrating me that unwelcome intruder was sure to trespass. I was hung up between two extremes which definitely torn into half or more pieces. My nerves break down in the mist of my psycho.

People always acquire to new experiences, just because it was unexpected. I rather fancy thrilling than been torn myself within me as virtue suicide. Behind that deem intrigue part of me was furious other half of my thought which was concealed by my ignorance. It was just trying to help me to withdraw from this misery but at the same time reminding me that myself is not new at all, so why should I seek for this New House was my prompt respond. *Yawn*

continued.................
© Copyright 2006 yak (tibet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056698-New-House