*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1057933-The-Storm--Chapter-Three
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1057933
Aaron and Breanna are trying to dismiss their unexpected feelings for each other.
Wow! What was his problem? He practically ran out the door away from her. Their near crashing experience must have been getting to him.

She was so tired that she showered, changed into her night clothes, pulled the covers back, and literally fell asleep as soon as she lay down. Her sleep was not peaceful though. She was going over in her mind the events of the day.

What was this thing that was happening between her and Aaron? It had to stop, whatever it was, she didn't like some of the emotions that stirred in her when he looked at her, or touched her.

He was a little more like his old self when he left to go to his room though. He had always seemed to be annoyed with her, and that was how he had left her room......annoyed.

.................................................

He couldn't seem to get out of her room soon enough. He was thinking all kinds of crazy thoughts. Like he didn't want to leave her alone, wanted to make sure she was covered up and was she hungry, was she able to sleep......man what was happening to him? He couldn't wait to get this trip over with,and get back home. That storm was still messing with him. Had he had feelings for her before and now after their near crashing event, his feelings for her surfaced? Oh well who could figure?

His room was comfortable. He showered, dressed for bed ,turned out the light and went to bed. His sleep too was not peaceful.

to be continued..........
© Copyright 2006 Treasure/Morgan (treasuremorgan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1057933-The-Storm--Chapter-Three