*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060445-Th-e-Storm--Chapter-Five
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1060445
Breanna and Aaron hiding their true feelings.
They had to laugh this storm was evidently out to get them. It was pitch dark. They waited for the lights to come back on and for the elevator to burst into motion. "They have generators the lights will be on soon". Aaron comforted her.

"It's so dark" Breanna said uncomfortably. The elevator was making a strange noise at the sudden lack of power, and she didn't know exactly where Aaron was. She reached out nervously for him. "Aaron", I'm here baby he said and pulled her into his arms.
"I'm sorry I really don't like elevators, and it's just so dark..."
She clung to him tightly. He liked her fragile moment.

When she realized she was in his arms, she started to pull away, but he held her close to him.

"Your okay. Just relax the lights will be back on soon." he assured her. He enjoyed the feel of her in his arms, it felt so right. She would never know how he was feeling.

She felt so safe in his arms, but there was something else stirring in her heart for him that couldn't be. It was there though no matter how she tried to deny it or fight it. He would never know though, it was her secret.

The Storm just repeatedly brought them together.

For the moment Aaron was happy for the storm, she felt good in his arms and he didn't want the moment to end any time soon. Her face was pressed to his chest and she was clinging to him in terror, her breathing was short and shallow. "I've got you baby, it will be okay the lights will be on soon."

"I really hate this you know...the darkness." "We can't see a thing...and I am wondering if they know that anyone is on this elevator? When are the lights going to come on? Aaron had no idea what to do so the thing that came the most natural to him was to just kiss her. He reached down and found her face with hands then he found her lips with his mouth.

Breanna was shocked at what he was doing, but his lips felt good on hers. She kissed him back, they kissed hesitantly in the beginning wondering when the other was going to end the moment. When they both realized that they both were enjoying each other they continued. Breanna started to pull away from him but he pulled her to him more tightly.

The lights came on and the elevator sprang to life. They knew they had to stop because the doors would be opening. Aaron pulled away from her becuse he wanted to protect her from any embarrassment.
© Copyright 2006 Treasure/Morgan (treasuremorgan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060445-Th-e-Storm--Chapter-Five