*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066083-Helluland
by SWP
Rated: E · Short Story · Spiritual · #1066083
At the foot of the mountainous part of Helluland
Helluland

At the foot of the mountainous part of Helluland, there was a mysterious small valley of the most surprising and profusely treasure of its fertility. Each mountain seemed to have its inner form, a deity or spiritual essence, who acted as its soul or spirit, imbuing it with a power and intelligence that makes the peak itself a supernatural being. All surrounded on all sides by steep and rocky mountains rising into peaks which were always covered with snow. Apples red like living flame, and its grapes shifting in no effort the wine-elixir so rich, the magic chemistry of the honey so sweet were able to heel any darkness virus, for Alex knew this was a little circle of Garden of Eden. This golden garden was commonly called by Alex the ‘‘Helluland Hidden Treasure.’’

Helluland is a place not only rich in color and texture, but where one is surrounded by the ancestral forces like mirror of our own soul. Time to time Alex re-energized his inner strength and mind with his heart simply just by becoming ‘‘One’’ with the thunder and lightning over Helluland, rivers that rage or gently meander, trees shimmering in the breeze with sunlight. A hidden treasure where in short time we become like butterfly flitting through the air, the more we open to our own inner life we imprisoned energies. O Helluland ! It is a land meant for wandering, for searching and for looking. Among the most touching sights Alex have come across with tears rolling down his eyes, perception and his rendering was dancing in that moment, nothing else matters but the thread that connects with all. Yes, Alex was in a deep moment of (oneness)…

This special circle of nature was like multi-dimensional the echoes were answering back with resonant Divine powers full of high energies. Alex mind receptive were attune to perceived indeed the music right to the soul. A confirmation of reality for the healing aspect of visiting such a sacred places. Alex in trance felt the natural world translates into soulfulness. Deeper in meditation Alex was communicating to many which their ears was listening in silence to go more often to mountain top and stretch out their arms. Become the mountain and let the sky in. Go to the stream and lie down amongst the rocks and the rapids and let it flow into all the spaces. Body melding slowly with nature, a real tremendous loving communion with the whole means the happiness of that which is one with the Whole…
Thus, may the grace of Divine be upon you!

-S.W.P.

© Copyright 2006 SWP (shadowwarrior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066083-Helluland