*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066631-The-Adventure-of-MOO-MOO
by sowe
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Animal · #1066631
I writing a folk tale about slavery.
There once was a cow named Moo-Moo. She was horribly treated in her land of Antartica. Then, Waddle-Waddle, the penguin, loaded Moo-Moo and her friends Milk-Milk and Spot-Spot in a ship. The trip took many wavy-wavt weeks and Moo-Moo and her friends were scared and didn't know where they were going. Finally, Tux-Tux the ships worker hearded Moo-Moo and her friends off the ship. They were on an Island called MAdagascar. There, a walkway was made for them. It was lined withred-eye ferrets growling,"you got to move it move it you got to MOVE IT! The cows (as well as Clop-Clop the donkey, Tweet-Tweet the Macaw, Fat-Fat the Hippo,and Paw-Paw the polar bear) were forced onto a stage where an anxios looking crowd was. "Alrighty!" Banana Banana the Monkey declared. "Here we have Paw Paw the polar bear! Real strong, but may blend into the cotton and escape! Okay, so do I hear 4 cocunuts, 5? % cocunuts 6,7,8? 9? 10 cocunts? Sold! TO laugh-Laugh the hyena! Now, we have clop-Clop the donkey. Real nice..." He said. Laugh Laughwent to the side of the stage cackling. He hooked a metal spikey collar on him and tugged him away. CLop-Clop was clamied by teeth-teeth the alligator, Tweet-Tweet by Tusk-Tusk the elephant, Fat-Fat by Hiss-Hiss the snake spot-spot bi strip strip the Zebra. Milk-Milk by Coffe-Coffe the Bobcat. Finally it was Moo-Moos turn 1? 2? 3? 4?5?6? Sold to *gulp* your royalness please don't hurt me, Fin-Fin the shark. Moo-Moo didn't know how she got there, but next thing she knew, she was in a cage drawn by two horses down a dusty lane.Fin-Fin was riding one of the horses. He was yelling "six cocunuts, six. Money dosen't grow on trees, you know!" The horse started talking. "Sir technically it does." "Oh shut up Whinny-Whinny! Who am I going to get to harvest the 100 cocunut trees, I now have to plant."Use the cow", Neigh-Neigh and Whinny-Whinny" cried. "Hmm... Us ethe cow". Next thing Moo-Moo knew was she was standing on a grassy plantation field. Acers and acers of palm trees were in front of her with ripe green cocunuts on some. Others were brown and monkeys, birds,animals of all kinds were climbing trees and dropping cocunuts to their partner on the ground, who put it in the wheel barrels. "Now, since you costed 6 cocunuts you must be worth more work-wise. Therefore, ypu will be given 20 trees tou have to manage each day, ALONE! You must water them, trim them, and, when harvest time comes, harvet them. Good luck, Not!" said Fin-FIn the shark. He got back on Whinny-Whinny and drove away. Then, a tuan named Beak-Beak flew over to Moo-Moo. "fin-Fin was harsh. I only soted 2 cocunuts and I ahve to do 5 trees with a partner. So, need help?" she asked. "yes, please?" Moo-Moo said. "Yeah i'll show you the tool shed for the trimmers, wheelbarrels, and buckets for water. The river is about 2 miles away, to bad you can't fly, it's easy for me." So. Moo-Moo grabbed a bucket and began her treak to the river. Finally she reached the river. She scooped up the water into the bucket and started back. About, 15 minutes later she returned back. She dumped the water into one 20 trees, they were satified. The she trimmed them. After that sge reoprted back for dinner. All she got was chesse. This happened for month. Finally Moo-Moo was fed up with it all. She made a catuplut usinf the palm tree trunks and leaves. Then at night she loaded it up with cocunuts and fired it at Fin-Fin the sharks house. It blew up, and they were all free!
© Copyright 2006 sowe (pinkgiraffe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066631-The-Adventure-of-MOO-MOO