*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069041-The-job-interview
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1069041
Do what you gotta do
By Dismas Cavalry

          John was a twenty four year old successful college graduate, with a bachelors in English with Creative Writing. He had spent four years of his life reading, reading and doing more reading accompanied with some writing. He WAS the man, he WAS going to sell a best selling novel he had written while he was at college. He wrote like no one had ever written, he was more creative than anybody he had ever met. O yea, he WAS going to become the next John Grisham.
         As he rose up from his bed he thought to himself " well Johnny boy, this is just another bump in the road, just jump over it and keep moving forward." And he sure moved forward... to nowhere really. After college he had applied to work in magazines, local newspapers, online magazines and journals. He had tried every form of communication man had possible had created to give jobs to writers. Apparently that "man" had forgotten about Johnny.
         Today he was going to take a bus ride that lasted for three quarters of an hour, to meet a man that would hopefully help him pay some of the bills at home while he looked for more publishers that no doubt were eager to buy his novel, they still didn't know it, but when they read it they´d know he would be the next John Grisham. He just had to find some smart publishers that could see his potential, which up until now the only publishers he had found were ignorant bastards that knew nothing about a true diamond. That was what he was, already a polished diamond, with no smart buyer to purchase it. For now, anyways.
         The man he was going to meet was called George Perez. John got to the office of Mr. Perez just at the time they had both agreed to. 4 p.m. exactly. John was at his best, he was wearing his black suit the only one he had which he´d bought for graduation. This was a marketing job, or sellers job, Perez was going to hire him to sell some products which he still didn't know about. Mr. Perez had told Johnny by phone they would talk about the specifics when they met at his office for the job interview. The office was situated in a big complex of offices. It was suite number 2. John checked his hair in the way up in the elevator." Perfect Johnny, you´ll have the bastard eating from the palm of your hand in a blink of an eye, and he will be handing you the job in the second blink of the eye." he told himself.
         He knocked on the door.
         " Please come in." A deep raspy voice said. And Johnny did what he was told.
         "Hi Mr. Perez, how you doing today?"
         " Good, good, sit down and lets talk about business."
         Johnny was sure he could detect some strange odor, and it wasn't the cologne odor, it was something else, the colon odor was to cover up the other undetermined odor, hell ! he could suer on his grandmas grave, the Perez dude, a man with a bolotted belly, thick black eyebrows and black mustache was high on pot. Big buffed up red eyes and a tense smile. John also thanked God he had called in his grandma so soon, she was a real nasty witch. If it wasn't she who ate Hazel and Graze it was her twin sister.
         "Well John, this business my friend is one of the largest in the american industry, we make billions selling these products, Billions Kid! Billions!" Perez said staring right at him.
         " With a B, billions, and I Mr. Perez will make you sell Trillions, with a big fat T, sir."
         " Atta Boy, that's exactly what I want to hear, by the way nice suit."
         "Thanks, I got it at the auction of Prada." Johnny knew he had to impress this big shot selling executive, even if the guy smoked some pot. Who didn't now a days.
         " Prada, yes. Nice things they have. I like your attitude, I like your communication skills, your a handsome young man, John...."
         " Call me Johnny Mr. Perez."
          And you call me Georgie," He said smiling from ear to ear." You are HIRED."
         ´That was pretty quick´ Johnny thought, he sure WAS the man.
         " I´m eager for you to tell me more about the product I will be selling." Johnny said.
         "Sure, sure." Mr. Perez bended behind the desk and came up with a pink bag, and let all the contents slip through out the big round table. There were black dildoes, blue dildoes, dildoes of all shape and colors and speed vibrations. Johnny, being from a conservative catholic family was sure that when God created Adam, it never occurred to him that Adams "parts" would end up in the future as a model for recreative exercises for women.
         "Kido, you'll make me the dildo king of West Hollywood".
         "Sir, I´ll make you the Emperor of dildoes, tomorrow you'll be receiving orders from the one and only first lady."
         " Atta boy, come back tomorrow at 12 p.m., and I´ll have you start right away."
         Johnny rose and left. He walked into the hot california breeze. He looked up at those hills which had some white letters that read HOLLYWOOD. " Well Johnny boy, just another bump on the road, another bump. But at least this way I´ll be doing some good for some part of society, at least for one genre of society. I´ll write a novel about this, I´ll title it, Dildo King, and my name will be up there on a billboard on those mountains."
© Copyright 2006 dismas cavalry (cavalry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069041-The-job-interview