*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071043-Allah-is-great
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1071043
Erotically funny,political incorrect
Allah is great!

by: Dismas Cavalry

         Mrs Martinez? where would you like these roses to go?” Mohammed asked the lady in charge of running the Martinez estate.
         “ Over there.” She said in her sweet voice pointing towards the apple tree.
         Mohammed had been living in Spain for the past five years. He was initially from Morocco, and worked day and night to earn as much money as he could and then wire part of it to his family back in Morocco. He had nine children and three wives, and they all depended on Mohammed for survival. Five years ago while he was going from house to house offering his services as a gardener, he came across Julia Martinez. Julia was the wife of a well known bull breeder of the area of Madrid. Mohammed was struck both by her beauty and her warm heart. She immediately told him he could stay in the barn, and start work the next day. She said that if he worked hard he would be rewarded handsomely. Mohammed was indeed a hard worker and Mrs. Martinez kept true to her word and paid him well above the average wage the rest of the gardeners in that area earned.          “ Mohammed, I´m going to need you later on this afternoon, I know its Friday and that you like going out but I really need the help today.”
         “ I will be delighted Mrs. Martinez.” he said with a smile.          Mohammed had tried to keep the sexual fantasies out of his mind but to no avail. Every time he saw her, with her black long hair all the way to her butt-ox, her wonderful curves, not too skinny not too fat, just how he liked a good stake; medium, and her angel face with those thick lips, Mohammed got a hard on. The worst part of it was that Mrs. Martinez had a 17 year old daughter who looked the same as her mother. With this young woman he not only had impure thoughts but he masturbated to his thoughts of her every night before going to bed.
         The poor man, being a muslim had asked for forgiveness to Allah for having such impure thoughts. Lately he had asked forgiveness for a lot of things; for drinking alcohol, for eating steak during the Ramadan, and the list went on. Mohammed hoped that his great God would forgive him and in his after life would end up in paradise with the 17 virgins he had been promised.
         After eating lunch Mohammed went to the local Mosque. There he met with the Ayatollah Mulehodud. For the past two years he had been serving under this new spiritual leader. The Ayatollah was very mad about the Spanish government involvement in the Iraq war launched by the American infidels. Mohammed and three other people were specially touched with what the Ayatollah preached. Today was going to be the day, they had to strike back at those who aided the American infidels. Mohammed saw in what the Ayatollah was ordering them to do as something necessary to make up for the life he was leading lately. To make up for all the drinking and steak eating he had done in violation of their sacred holiday; the Ramadan. If he followed through with the orders of the Ayatollah he would no doubt be given his free pass to Paradise and the Virgins. Dribble started to come down his right side of the mouth as he thought about those pure virgins with their closed legs waiting for him to part them as Moses had parted the Red Sea.
         “ In the name of our Great God, may you strike the infidels, may you hit them where it hurts them. They have killed our women and children, you should fight for Allah,” The Ayatollah started his Friday sermon as always.
         “ Excuse me, great Ayatollah.” Mohammed interrupted. He had to ask the question that had been roaming around his head lately since now was ´the day´. The Ayatollah frowned at Mohammed for interrupting him in the middle of the speech. “ When you say strike back at infidels do you mean only american infidels in Spain or spanish people too?”.
         “ Our great God says punish those who serve the infidels, punish the spanish because they voted for a government that then went on to support the American infidels in their infidelic crusade against muslim people. I say, God says, spanish are as infidels as much as american infidels.”
         Now Mohammed had all the doubts in his head disappear. This night they would go on to put twenty kilos of TNT plastic explosive in different buses in the spanish capital. Allah will finally forgive him. On his way back to Mrs. Martinez estate he came across the daughter. Her name was Maria. Maria being only seventeen was in a time of her life where she wanted to experiment. The Martinez family were very religious people. They had taught her that you can only have sex after you get married. She was afraid to have sex with anyone in the school because she dreaded the thought that somehow her parents might find out, since kids talk a lot, and she would be disowned by her family. Maria had finally came up with a good idea, a safe one.
         “ Hi Mohammed.” Maria said smiling with her thick lips.
         “ Hi, Miss. Maria.” Mohammed said as he became red in the face. ´Not again!´he thought to himself. The blood pressure was starting to make certain muscle in his body to be noticed too much in his tight black trousers.
         Maria off course was aware of this muscle problem. She had long since gotten to the conclusion that Mohammed found her attractive. He was going to be ´the one´. She would loose her virginity to him. She was sure that he would never tell anyone, because if he did and word got around she knew that he knew that her parents would literary destroy his life.
         “ Mohammed I need you to come to the barn to help me out.”
         Mohammed did as he was told, he walked behind her looking at how beautiful the jeans fit her tight round ass. In the meantime he repositioned his muscle so it wouldn't be noticed too much. They finally got to the barn.
         “ What is it exactly that you need me to help you with?” Mohammed asked in his most courteous voice.
         Maria went up to him, her face an inch from his. Mohammed stayed completely still, all his muscles were tense. She pressed her petit body against his, her small round breast pressed against his hard masculine chest. She put her mouth next to his right ear and sucked on it. Her hand went from caressing his face to caressing his penis.
         “ UU!” Maria giggled “ Its very big.”
         Mohammed prayed to Allah so he would give him the strength to say no, but at that moment the only strength he had was down in his pants. She went down on her knees and gently unbuttoned his black jeans. She put the anaconda in her mouth and sucked on it as she did with her loly pops. Mohammed sighed in relief. She then unbuttoned her trousers and he went for it.
         At first she pleaded for him to go slow, then she pleaded to go faster, and then even faster, Mohammed was sweating profusely. He felt how her muscles of her private parts contracted as she came to extasis it didn't take long for him to get there too. When it was his turn he took it out and suddenly he was surprised when little Maria jumped like a hungry lion when it sees its pray and went for the jugular. She felt his muscles contract as he climaxed in her mouth.
         “ You know what Mohammed?” She asked as she was passing her index finger through her lips and sucking on it.
         “ What?”
         “ You are my first one.”
         Mohammed couldn't believe it. He told her she was lying but she explained why she elected him and then everything made sense. Then the real revelation came to him. ´I just popped the cherry of one virgin!! I´m halfway in paradise. Mohammed started to jump up and down yelling “ Allah ackbar” ( Allah is great) and went to the mosque to tell his Ayatollah that he no longer had to commit the attack on the infidels because God had already chosen him for paradise, he already was halfway there, so there was no use in getting his hands bloody.
© Copyright 2006 dismas cavalry (cavalry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071043-Allah-is-great