*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070335-Shadow-Ally
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KAD
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Action/Adventure · #1070335
two kids are stalked down an ally by a mysterious shadow.
It happened on an exotic night down a dark, gloomy ally of New York... The crescent shape moon shimmered on a ghastly white ghost that settled like fog amongst the city streets. Mist hung in the air as a wet lucrative blanket, as a fiendish shadow stalked two friends with impeccable blue eyes. A small bitter smile crept on its lips when the gasping corpse took one last breath, then stared up at the parted sky. Its work was done...
That was four years ago. The unforgettable comely girl went t o awriting colledge in florida, changing her identification and style of intuition. With the past haunting her in dreams and visions she works herself where she has hardly anytime to sleep, taking sleeping pills when needed.
When cast in a screenplay, secrets about the past un-reveal themselves slowly to Jake Kneasse and the crew. When the mysterous shadow appears out of the illustrious past, complex conflict rises between the truth and falsehoods of life. When she is sustain by 'the shadow', she uses code and hacking to warn the others.
Curiosity of the young actress brought the crew to believe the answers are in the access of her locker. Opening it to find the esurience of answers all in one small microchip, life and death struggles between all...
© Copyright 2006 KAD (dussel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070335-Shadow-Ally