*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074934-The-accused
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by locke
Rated: · Sample · Thriller/Suspense · #1074934
Hi this is the first little part of a book i'm in the middle of writing hope you like.
The Accused

The three shots that went into the back of Michael George-Tannaway were heard for miles away. At 9 15 am Richard Hathaway was arrested for that murder at his home 3 miles Northwest of the murder scene in ford county. He was found with the murder weapon in his hand, a colt .45, and with the blood of the victim of his shirt.

“He was one crazy son of a bitch I can tell you that,” said the sheriff, to the town’s coroner.
“We got there at his house and he was just standin’ there, didn’t give a damn about anything. And y’know what the worst thing was? He was laughin’! laughin’ all the way to the precinct, with blood all over him, crazy ass if ever I saw one.”
“Well let’s see what we got in here, humph, we’ve got three bullets here, I got two out but this last ones being a bit difficult. It’s stuck right in between 2 rib bones. But I can tell you that these two are definitely 45’s.”
“Good then at least we got the bastard, thanks. Can I use these bullet’s as evidence?”
“Yeah, sure.”
The sheriff went to step out the door.
“Has the Vic got any next of kin?” asked the coroner.
“Yeah, gotta go a see her now. Although she probably knows there’s been a murder, the media’s going crazy. Can’t wait to see the papers tomorrow. See you, Ted.” Said the sheriff, leaving.

“The country is in shock today, after hearing that Richard Hathaway, has been arrested, for the murder of Mitchell George-Tannaway. Both men were CEO’s of rival companies, MGT Technologies and Hathaway research inc. Both companies have released statements revealing their shock of the incident, but that it had nothing to do with the companies. In the market place today, both companies stock has crashed since the incident. In other news…”

© Copyright 2006 locke (g0163 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074934-The-accused