*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076208-1Angel-Of-Chaos---Alpha-to-Omega
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1076208
16+: Strong Language, Strong Violence, Blood and Gore, and Alchol Usage
A demon stood before Matthew, blood red eyes stared into his. Its claws were stained with blood and its stench filled the air. The Demon grabbed at Matthew’s heart and reached clear through spraying blood everywhere. The pain was unbearable but as he stared back up at this demon he saw it devouring his heart.

Matthew immediately stirred and sat up in the bed. Everything was blurry and his chest burned and his ebony hair over his left eye. Clarity soon set in, He looked around to find himself in an odd place. “Wha-what the fuck? Were I?” he said but than an odd sting surged through his hand. “Ahhh!” he yelped in pain and looked down at his hand. He saw an Omega symbol branded onto his hand. He stared at it and than a picture of the demon flashed in his head. He flinched in surprise and shook his head. “Just…” he said, “what the fuck is going on here?” He got out of the bed and walked around this…cabin. “Hmmm?” he said, “what’s this?” He’s glanced at the dresser and saw two pistols engraved on the pistol grip was there named: Redeemer a pistol with a sapphire pistol grip and ivory barrel, and Reaper a pistol with a ruby pistol grip and obsidian barrel. Next to it was a gun-belt with a couple of clips on it. He got dressed in a tan trench coat, a red head band a black t-shirt, and a pair of denim jeans he found in the dresser than took the two pistols and gun-belt. As he exited the cabin he squinted and readjusted his eyes to the sun…errr…suns. “GAH!” he said, “there’s two, suns…what the fuck?”

“I don’t think this is Earth,” said a familiar voice to the left.

“WHAA!” exclaimed Matthew as he drew Reaper, which was on his left, with inhuman speed and as he looked he saw it was his brother Raymond, and his gun was aimed right between his eyes. Raymond was completely armored except his left arm and head, in which he had an arm-pad on his left arm and a warrior’s circlet, it went with his dirty blonde spike style. Matthew sighed, “damnit, you startled me there.”

Raymond, who was equally startled said, “Ya think?” as he pushed his weapon aside, “well at any rate all of this is pretty overwhelming…I’m not really sure were we are but judging by the two suns I don’t think its Earth.”

“Well…I suppose that goes without saying,” said Matthew, “but the question is were are we and how did we get here?” He looked at Raymond for and answer as he usually did. His brother always seemed to know what he was doing (even if he didn’t).

He looked at Matthew, shrugged, and said, “Fuck if I know.”

Matthew sighed, “Well I suggest we go back into the cabin…I don’t really like the fact there’s too suns…kinda freaky.” He turned and looked to see that the cabin was burning. “WHA WHA WHA!” he gasped, “when did that happen!”

“Just now,” said an unfamiliar voice.

Matthew drew his pistol and not wasting anytime shot once in the head and twice in the heart.
Unfortunately of no avail because the figure had sliced each bullet in half with an obsidian katana with a gold and silver hilt...the Masamune. He was dressed in black robes, boots and had a black mage circlet on his blonde head. “Now, now let’s not have any of that,” he said, “sorry but can’t have you going back in the cabin, we have other uses for you.”

“Who’s we,” said Raymond shrewdly.

Matthew had look at Raymond and saw he had a large red sword with the words “Ragnarok” inscribed on the blade. “DUDE! Sweet sword,” said Matthew with a grin.

“Shut up…NOW WHO?” said Raymond petulantly, but Matthew saw a quick grin on his face, “and furthermore, who are you.”

“I’m Jack, but that’s the least of your problems right, now come with me.”

“I’d hardly think that’s possible,” sneered Matthew, who now became quiet arrogant of his newfound powers.

“Yes, you’d think that,” said Jack than whistled, “but I wouldn’t.” Ten men came from out of the woods. “Take them alive,” said Jack.

“YEAH RIGHT!” yelled Matthew. He rolled into a kneeling position and shot off a round (5 bullets on both) out of the Redeemer. Five of the men dropped with holes right between there eyes. “Heh,” laughed Matthew with a grin on his face.

By that time Raymond had thrusted his sword into one. As a one came behind him he took it out twirled it in a 180 and stabbed him. Than twirled it back around and beheaded two. Than jumped slashed and cut one right in half. His stare was cold at Jack, “NOW WHO!” he said.

“Don’t think you’ve won,” spat Jack…than he grinned, “Cause I have an ace up my sleeve…SMOKE!” he yelled. Smoke filled the battlefield. Jack quickly knocked both out with the hilt of the Masamune, as they could not see.

As the smoked cleared Jack had tied there hands together and told two guards to take him to the prison. “So…” he said, “they have reincarnated.” He looked down at his hand, at his Luna symbol. “They will interfere with plan Chroma…we mustn’t have that. But perhaps they’ll make a good addition…if not no loss we’ll just feed their souls to Chroma.” He than started to laugh maniacally, and his eyes turned red.
© Copyright 2006 HackerZero (hackerzero08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076208-1Angel-Of-Chaos---Alpha-to-Omega