*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076216-2Angel-Of-Chaos---Luna-and-Sol
Rated: GC · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1076216
16+: Strong Language, Strong Violence, Blood and Gore, Alchol Usage
he room was dimly lit by an eerie luminescence in the center of the room. There were no exits or entrances; no windows or doors or anything but wall. The purple walls showed ornate designs…almost demonic. Matthew and Raymond lay in the center where the luminescence shown the brightest, though still fairly dim it was. Matthew was the first to rise. He shook his head and woke himself up. A hit to the head wasn’t exactly the best thing to wake up from, especially if it was what had knocked you out in the first place. He looked over at Raymond who was still asleep. He stopped rubbing his head and walked around the room looking for an exit, of course to no avail. He looked oddly at the designs maybe it was those that would escape this odd prison. HA! Well he didn’t know what the fuck to do with those…it’d probably be easier to break the walls rather than find out what those meant. Matthew sighed and said, “Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do.”

“Just wait,” said Raymond who was apparently awake now. Raymond grasped the situation a bit better than Matthew; he knew they could not escape by any means THEY tried.

“JUST WAIT!” exclaimed Matthew, “fuck that I want out.” Matthew didn’t quiet see that it wasn’t really possible…not until Raymond put it into terms.

“Fine…you want out than get out,” Raymond said coolly.

“I CAN’T…” he started, “do that.” Matthew sighed heavily seeing that his brother was in fact right.

“Exactly,” Raymond said a little arrogantly so that Matthew’s idiocy was apparent to him.

“Fine, fine,” said Matthew, “What do we do than?”

“We wait,” said Raymond.

“FOR WHAT!?!” exclaimed Matthew.

“To either A. die, or B. someone to help us,” Raymond said with a shrug.

Matthew sighed heavily, “Well fuck.”

Jack was at the foot of a statue of a large one-winged angel. Its body was completely purple and its wing was black, it seemed to have another wing but it was much smaller and almost unnoticeable. This was Chroma…The God of Evil. The statue used to be completely made of obsidian and encased the real angel but it was gaining color and the seal was nearly broken. “Luna,” said Jack.

“Yes, brother?” she asked though the lament was deep in her voice.

“Bring the prisoners here…it is almost time,” he said.

“Yes brother,” she said, and went off to do so.

Jack laughed manically, ”Its almost time…almost. I’m so close to the ultimate power I can feel it,” he said maliciously.

Matthew and Raymond were chilling there on the floor when they saw a small rectangle connecting to the floor appear. A small white light outlined the rectangle and a blinding flash emitted from the center and the wall disappeared. “WAH VOODO SHIT!” exclaimed Matthew.

“Calm down were being saved,” Raymond said.

“Oh…well I’m fucking bleeding from the eyes here,” he said, when he opened his eyes he saw a girl. She was wearing a white robe with angelic blue patterns outlining it, and it stopped at the knees. She was also wearing whit cloth boots; she had two sapphire bracelets and a sapphire circlet on her blonde head. He also notices a Sol symbol on her hand. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had really good curves; in short she was really fucking hot. Or at least not to Matthew…I suppose a better term would be especially to Matthew. “Just act natural,” thought Matthew.

“Hi, my names Luna,” she said cheerfully hiding her melancholy thoughts from this seemingly attractive boy and his companion. She held out her hand and help them both up.

“Name’s Raymond…nice to meet ya,” Raymond said with a look of disinterest, however he nudged Matthew as he had forgotten to introduce himself.

“AH! Oh…yea my name’s Matthew,” he said.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but,” he said coolly, “why did you help us.”

“My brother, Jack has summoned you…I am to escort you.”

Matthew became aware that she was talking about the same Jack who knocked him out…well fuck; there goes that fantasy (uhhh I mean there was no fantasy…riiight). “HEY! That’s the bad guy who tried to kill us,” Matthew said indignantly remembering the sizeable lump he left on his head.

Luna looked downward forlornly, “He used to be different…until he met Baron. He’s changed since than. He’s become more violent and power-hungry.”

“Hmmm…well take us to him than,” said Raymond.

"W-What! So he can try and kill us again,” Matthew exclaimed.

Raymond sighed, “I think we can help you,” said Raymond.

“R-really…that would be wonderful!” said Luna seemingly much more elated.

“Lead the way,” sighed
Matthew. “Hopefully we won’t die in the process,” he murmured inaudibly.

“What?” queried Luna.

“Nothing,” said Matthew quickly. Luna gave him a smile and lead the way.

Wait” said Raymond, “we’ll need our weapons.”

“Right,” said Luna and whispered and inaudible incantation. The weapons flew from under the floor.

Matthew looked amazed however Raymond saw nothing of it, just a simple teleportation spell. “Right than,” said Matthew and took his two pistols, and the three ran off to stop Jack.

(all I can post for now...I have 2 more chapters to post...ill post em later enjoy and send me messages ^_^)
© Copyright 2006 HackerZero (hackerzero08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076216-2Angel-Of-Chaos---Luna-and-Sol