*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077126-The-Master
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1077126
The next chapter after Intoxicating.
I had made a grave error. Exactly in what way I made this error I am not sure. However, when one makes a mistake, it is often too late to change the course and set it right by the time one makes the realization of such a blunder and therefore one must reap the consequences. And so it was for me. By the time I realized I had been discovered, I was caught in a trap from which there was no escape.

I had managed to make it to my chamber with no event. Still giddy from my cavorting with the pirate and the spirits he introduced to me, I quietly slipped into my chamber without so much as a peep. I let my dress slip from my shoulders for the second time that night. Memories of the Pirate's hands, rugged and warm, as he slid them down the length of my spine, danced in my head. The taste of his mouth on mine where the spirit lingered on his lips as well, still sweetly whispered lovers secrets in my heart. There had been a fire in his eyes, the likes of which I have never seen before. He devoured me with the hunger of a man starving man, taking me into himself completely. These recollections gave me reason to giggle ever so softly and I swayed slightly as I turned to make my way toward the bad. I was anticipating a night of dreams in far away places. Beautiful lands, lush and fertile; over flowing with the beauty that satisfies the flesh as well as the heart.

Suddenly, my head snapped backward with a force so abrupt, I lost my footing .

"You are drenched in the stench of that scurvy ship rat," The Master hissed in my ear.

My blood became so frigid it nearly stopped moving for one second and then immediately, horror filled my mind and my heart set a pace to nearly explode from my chest. I had had left the candle unlit so as not to bring any attention to my return and therefore could not see my attacker as he lay in wait for me. My eyes darted to all the darkest corners of my room searching for a way to make him release me, but there was no light of hope. Only the moon, full and bright as it was, flashed in my sight for a fraction of a second as a gentle breeze drew the curtain back to expose the violence about to befall me. One fleeting second, and the curtain fell to rest again as if the occupants of this room were closing the drapes in an act of modesty. The moon went respectfully about it's business lighting the streets and leaving me in solitude with the one who was to assault me. I was alone in total blackness with a man who had no mercy.

My Master's fingers were tangled in my hair thus I was unable to turn my head to fully survey my surroundings. Only my eyes could move, disparate for some glimmer of hope that I might find a way to escape or defend myself, yet nothing.

He spun me around as he lay his hand upon my face with a sting that sent me reeling across the room and I struck the bed post. Clinging to it to keep myself from utterly falling I fumbled to regain my footing, but immediately his hands were on me again, digging into my flesh he flung me to the mattress. Once more the Master clutched my tresses and pressed my face deeper and deeper into the coverings. My hands were flailing to resist his hold on me, but I was overcome by a man twice my size and was unable to resist him. Tearing the canopy from the post, he bound my wrists and secured me to the bed. Helpless with my bare back exposed, I knew my punishment would be severe.

I began to beg for mercy, but he shoved his handkerchief in my mouth to muffle my pleading. I heard him chuckle as he loosened his belt and knew that he would take great pleasure in my chastisement.

Suddenly, he brought his leather down on me with a vengeance. It bit into my naked back from my shoulder to my hip. Again and again he striped me, his strap biting me with teeth more fearsome than the most terrible demon in Hell. Relentlessly the Master beat me until drops of blood flew each time he drew back his arm only to deliver yet another blow.

Futile moans escaped my mouth, muffled by my gag and buried in the bedding. What a vile contrast to my moaning from earlier in the night. Could it have been only a short while ago I was bathed in such pleasure? And now, this assault on not only my physical being, but they very depths of my soul.

The perspiration from his exertions fell on me like a rotten sewage, filthy and decaying with hatred. I could smell his loathing and knew my worst humiliation was yet to come.

The Master pressed his chest to me and his breath was hot on my ear. He was disgusting and loathsome. The heat of his anger flowing from him, sliding into my wounds, burning me to the core. This is the man I was to marry and I hated him.

"You are nothing more than a strumpet," he spit into the side of my beaten face.

He turned me onto my back and loosen his pants. It was at that second the curtain blew open again and the moon took one final peak at the inhabitants of this room. The cursed moon showed me the fire in this man's eyes. An unquenchable rage had overcome him and the Master meant to bear it upon me until I was beaten in every way.

He plunged into me. Rapid and brutally, he took from me what small dignity I had left. He growled profanities and called me obscene names. As he finished his inhumane degradation, he fell on me, his face on my bosom. In his convulsions, he bore his teeth upon my nipple. I could not help but to cry out and again the Master slapped me to inform me of his lack of appreciation.

Silent tears fell to the bed, lost in a sea of blankets that will never know the murmuring of love, only the whisperings of dismay.

I did not see him leap onto my chest. I did not see his hands come toward my throat. I heard his panting. All was black and blacker still as my breath was choked from me. Blackness as I slowly left this place of horror. The bedroom that would never hear the cries of passion born of love, only the passion of hate. My heart broke as I thought I had never been able to escape this prison, but had died here.

© Copyright 2006 Jensing930 (jazadi63 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077126-The-Master