*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079036-I-sit-many-nights-like-this
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1079036
not finished
It's 3 o'clock in the morning, leaning on the windowsill, moonlight aglow on my skin, a cool breeze swiftly carressing my hair.
I sit many nights like this, thinking of every aspect of him. My angels have spoken to me about him, they've showed me vivid images of him, but I will never be able to describe what I see in those pithy glimpses. All I could say is that his hair is the colour of mahogany, his eyes a shade of hazel, & his skin has a healthy tint, as if he spends most of his time outdoors.
Don't mistake this as my fantasy of the perfect man, this is not lust, it used to be a long, long time ago. You see, I have known him for lives, what I mean by lives is that through almost all the times I have lived on this earthly plane, one of our goals was to find each other. This needs a bit more explaining, so I'll stray from my original subject for you, & start a new paragraph.
When we die, we go back home, home is our soulpod in heaven, you see, we don't only have one soulmate, we have many. When you meet someone that you feel you have known forever, you have just most likely met one of the souls from your soulpod. To put it in a lighter way, look at your soulmates as family members, & your soulpod as your home, then all of you went to summer camp & scattered around. You walk around by yourself, meeting others on the way. It's been years, & you forgot about your family & what they looked like. Then one day, you sit down with a stranger at a party, & you confide in them & they confide in you, & everything seems right. You stay together, because you can't bare being away from them, even though you barely just met. This lasts, till the day you die. You go to heaven, & look for them, only to find out it was your brother or your sister when they took off their earthly masks.
© Copyright 2006 Magdalena Knight (magdalen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079036-I-sit-many-nights-like-this