*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081418-My-Journal-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #1081418
The second entry to My Journal.
January 28th Wendsday

I went to school today, not one of my best ideas. It was terrible. Boston Public is not what I imangined it to be. The students are obnoxiuos. And the teachers are no walk in the park either. I was late for three of my classes, and despite the fact that it was first day compared to all the other students who have been there for 3 months, I still got yelled at. My classes consist of the following:

Geometry: Ms.Murdock. Widow, short, black hair, and spits when she talks. She also has a bit of a squinting problem.

Chemistry: Mrs.ALbert. 64 years old ( way too old for teaching) enough said.

History: Mr.Mathenson. 38ish, 2 sons, who are so friggin adorable might I add. He's one of the coolest teachers that I have so far. That class is the only class that I paid attention in today.

English: Miss.Bartlet. Thats right not married, which makes her my second youngest teacher at an age that she wouldnt tell me, but I took a guess, 28. She upbeat, and very talkative. Maybe this will be one of my better classes.

ART!!! This is my favorite class so far. Mr.Jenson, young, like 24 years old!! Wicked wicked cute. He is also a fabulous artist. His work that I saw was beautiful. Especially the one of the Paris skyline, magnificiant. The kids in this class are also way different form the students in my other classes. The students seemed more relaxed and at ease when thay are in art. I happen to enjoy it alot. Not to mention that there is a wicked hott kid who sits right next to me. I failed to capture his name though.


So like I thought I was woken up last night by Matt. I wasnt mad though, I don't blame him. It's always are hard nights sleep in the new place. Plus he's only six, and its been a rough year for him. He's not really developing socially. I over heard mom on the phone with his kindergarten teacher today.

"What do you mean he keeps to himself? Matt is a very talkative boy, and has no problems with meeting new children."

So much that she knows. I let him fall asleep in my bed and then I moved him back into his new room. He'll be fine after a few nights here.

I should try to get some sleep too. Last night was no easy night for me either. Plus I wanna look my best for the cute boy in art tomarrow. I wonder what his name is?


Meghan

© Copyright 2006 .:escape_velocity:. (escapevelocity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081418-My-Journal-part-2