*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081604-My-Neck-of-the-Woods
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1081604
Be careful how you treat your visitors...
Topic:
Breakfast

Prompts:
The fading of the stars overhead.
Cows grazing in the morning light.





"My Neck of the Woods"
By: Sugaree






I’ll never forget the first time my dear prospective lover came down to visit me from New York to Grambling, La. We walked around the neighborhood that consisted of four houses and a community center about a mile away. He had this mysterious looking smirk on his face as we haphazardly walked upon the bubbling pavement. Occasionally, he’d have to stop and find a stick or something to dig the melted tar from the grooves of his shoes.

I would laugh to myself thinking he’d eventually get used to it. I laughed harder thinking about what he was really going to get stuck between his ass.

I’m sure you’re hungry. After our morning walk, I’ll make you the best country breakfast the south has to offer. How bout some home-made butter milk biscuits, churned sweet-cream butter, pure sugar cane syrup, hot Cajun sausage and red-eye gravy with some grits and fresh eggs? Oh, some fresh milk and fresh squeezed orange juice?

“You can cook all of that? Jamal asked with a surprised look on his face.

“Of course.”

“Well, let’s get this morning walk on so that we can get back to the real meal deal.
So, Skyla, how’s it been going since you disappeared that evening from the party?”

“Oh, fine. Just living. The routine stuff, ya know?”

Finally, he asked me the question that was obviously bursting his sides as he held it in, considering what he thought about us country folk.

“What do you do for fun here?” His eyes were filled with laughter as he turned his peculiar shaped head toward me and looked into my eyes with his giant, protruding ones.

“Oh, we do all sorts of things. We go on campus to concerts and movies and dances and swim and go to plays. Oh, we go to the drive – movies a lot around here too. We watch the band practice. We talk on the phone a lot now that we don’t have party lines no more. Some people like gazing at the fading stars overhead while they lay out in their hammocks. You name it, we do it. My favorite is picking berries and coming home to make pies, of course.” I gave him my southern girl smile and shyly walked ahead of him.

I turned and extended my hand to him. He grabbed it, of course. I led him into the woods where my cousins and friends and I used to roam around and play. We visited certain areas in there so often that we’d made a trail. I watched this masculine ‘city boy’ jump at every noise he heard and flinch at each insect that neared him. God forbid one land on him. I had never heard a man with such octaves.

Certainly, out of courtesy for my visitor, I didn’t laugh. At least not outward.

I walked him around and around the maze we’d made in the woods. He seemed lost. This was certainly the plan, if not.

I asked, “Do you think you could find your way out of here?

Watching him in these elements unfamiliar to him was turning me on. I pulled my t-shirt into a knot to show off my sized 36 DD breast perfectly formed for lips. I wondered if his lips would fit. He watched and seemed to relax. The next time a bug landed on him, he no longer noticed. I stopped to show him my favorite spot.

“No. I don’t think I could. Why? Are those for breakfast instead. If so, then I don't want to find my way out. Why do you ask and then show me those? Do you plan on smothering me with them and then leaving me here?” His constant stare at my breast had to end somehow. Why not with a real look. A final look.

His tone hinted desperate concern and insecurity, contraire to the tone when I met him in New York while around his buddies acting real cocky. Despite the fact that he had begged me to come there, in front of his friends, he pretended like I was not even there. I hated the feeling. It was only right for me to return the feeling.

“I love coming here. It’s so peaceful. I especially love coming here early in the mornings when the sun is about to rise. The water is just cool enough to bubble when I lower my naked hot ass into it,” I said matter of factly, deep southern drawl to him and turned to watch his reaction.

His eyes squinted and then lowered to my hardened nipples. He moved toward me and began kissing and rubbing his prefered breakfast. I fed him for a minute and pulled away. He was so happy. I could tell by the bulge in his pants.

“Would you like to pick some berries to go with that sweet cream you just drank from me? I can make you some black berry pie with cream on top, if you so like. That is if you're up to it after what's in store for you. You know what they say about black berries, right? The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

"You sure are creamy too," he said as he pulled his finger from my shorts he'd managed to wiggle inside.

You sure are black. I wonder how you'd look with cream all over you? I wonder what you'd taste like. We'll find out soon enough, wont we, New York?" I could feel the rush of sattire flowing through my veins.

"I never realized how beautiful you are. You're a sexy and intelligent freak, aren't you? Your cold black wavy hair hanging down your back like that and all. Your sexy cat eyes and that golden silk skin. Damned! Was your hair pinned or cut at first or something?."

"Nope. It was the same if not longer. You were too into impressing your frat buddies to notice probably."

"Well, I was drinking and must've been outa my damned mind. That's all in the past now, right?"

"Sure is. However, I'm still out of my mind about you, Sweetie. You drove me nuts that first date. Do me a favor?" I said, changing the subject so not to alert him of my wayward plans too soon.

"Anything!" He he exclaimed with certain anticipation.

"Unbutton your pants. I can tell by that, how sweet you are, that is. Chauncy Williard taught me how to taste,” I said to him with a slight sexy smile.

“What?! Who the fuck is Chauncy Willard?”

“Oh, Chauncy is my secret lover. He comes over at night when berries need to be sweetened. He say’s, ‘Open your mouth, baby.’ I do it too. Some folks think that’s nasty but Chauncy says it’s because he loves me that he lets me do it. When I do, he always has a surprise for me. He opens his trousers and pulls this big long black thang out. It is shiny and sweet. That’s how I know that the blacker the berry is, the sweeter the juice. He lets me do it all the time too. He’s so nice to me,” I explained.

“What the fuck!?” He sounded pissed at me or something I’d said. That's funny.

“What’s the matter, baby? You don’t want me to taste your black berry juice? I’m telling you, Chauncy really taught me well. You’ll like it! I promise!” I giggled like a sweet little country girl.

“You fuckin’ slut. Bitch, get me the fuck outta here,” he shouted in a mean tone.

“But-baby, we didn’t—

“You country bitch! He continued.

I noticed how the ‘happy bulge’ in his pants had dissipated. Again, I sniggled and asked,
“What’s wrong, baby? You don’t like me no more? You want to go home? You scared?”

“Just get me the fuck up outta here and you will find out!”

“Okay- okay! Just let me cool off a bit. Calm down. I thought you wanted a freak. That's what you told your guys that night. Remember?”

I went over to the pond, pulled my sandals off and stuck my feet into the water.

“What? I was drinking. Fuck it. You are so different than—just let’s go, alright,” he pled.

“Come here. Let’s talk. Let me finish telling you what we do down here for fun. First of all, let me make this clear to you. We are extremely diverse with many cultures here. Consider this; people from all over the country and other countries enter ours. Surely, some of that rubs off. We learn and teach. This is a college town. Some of our fun is when those folk aren’t ‘intelligent enough' to understand that concept. Of course we introduce them to it. Some like it. Some don’t. Some reap what they fuckin' sow.”

I patted the area next to me gesturing him to have a seat. When he didn’t, I pulled the tied t-shirt over my head exposing my glistening breast he’d bragged about to his buddies the evening I was in New York.

I’d overheard him offering his buddy one of them while he tied me down. He told them that they could all 'have some country fun'. He told them that I was a county bitch and that I was not from around there and explained how they could fuck me and then leave me right there.

One of his frat brothers saw me as I entered the room and overheard the plan. His name was Cal. I watched as each of them downed several bottles of booze. I never forgot that frightening moment. How ironic for Jamal to call me since he had been invited to the college for a football team tryout.

Jamal explained to me that if he made the team, he’d be real busy and would not have much time but that I should not take it personal if he didn’t call me that much. I guess he didn't understand that just because I am from the south didn't mean that I was stupid. I guess he had heard my lecture on the many lessons we learn and teach here.

I said to him, “Oh, trust me. I am from here so I surely understand the ins and outs of what it takes to be a wonderful Grambling football team player," I said, playing the dumb country role topped with a heap of sarcasm.

I continued to explain, "Yes. I was raised around Coach and understand his strict rules on the players. Sure. Just call me when you get horny or hungry or something. I'm not doing anything. I'll be waiting."

Now, here we stand, in my territory. We stand in my ‘neck of the woods’ and soon to be naked in them. I cringe to think of what would have happened to me that night if Cal hadn't saved me.

I recalled how Cal looked into my frightened eyes and put his finger to his mouth and whispered, ‘Ssshh. I’m gonna get you out of here.”

Cal pointed to the back door.

Speechlessly, I lipped, “Thank you.”

I went out quietly and ran down five flights of stairs and hid beside a large garbage bin.

Suddenly, New York was not so friendly. My friend, Tyanna, had warned me before lying to my aunt to get away for the weekend. She knew these evil city boys and the ill-games awaiting. I learned fast. Almost fatally first handed.

Jamal had been so sweet to me that day I met him at Tyanna’s school dance that I just couldn’t resist. I just knew he would treat me with utmost respect and kindness. We danced and kissed and gazed into each others eyes until it was time for me to head back to the quiet suburbs that evening. Tyanna and I met and headed back to her house where I shared all of the wonderful details. I just knew that this was love.

Later that same evening, Jamal called me on the phone. Tyanna’s mother and father had said they wouldn’t be in until very late so I let Jamal call. We talked about everything. He was amazed at what I had not seen before. He had never met a girl from the country. He was intrigued.

I agreed to meet Jamal again the next weekend. That’s when all of this hell broke out. That’s when I found out that he was the evil man of my nightmare instead of my fantasy ‘city boy’ that would show me the world as he’d promised on the phone that night.

Cal got away from his friends and found me shivering and helpless, at his mercy, sitting and waiting on his rescue.

“Sshh! Come on before they start looking for me or worse, you. Keep down so no one sees you gettin’ in,” he commanded.

I stooped until we made it to Cal’s new silver Grand Prix. Once inside, I stayed down until Cal told me that we were safe.

“I was wondering what a girl like you were doing with someone like Jamal. He’s wild and thinks nothing of ladies. He is blind to see that you are not like that. I have sisters and a mother and just--- well, you know,” he started explaining and suddenly stopped.

“Cal, thank you. I really didn’t see that in Jamal. I would have never known if I hadn’t overheard the plan. How can I repay you?”

“Like I said, I have a mother and a sister and cousins. Jamal is wrong and he is gonna meet his match one day. But, that’s all in the past now. You stay away from boys like him. Stay away from egotistical jocks,” Cal laughed and turned some music on.

He drove me to Tyanna’s house. I never told her what almost happened. I was too embarrassed. I shook the memory and refocused on the present treat I had in store for Jamal.

“Jamal? Did I say something to offend you? If so, I’m sorry. I just thought that you wanted a slut. I thought you wouldn’t mind me telling you about Chauncy and his ‘black berry juice' since you wanted me to have yours and all of your friend’s juices that night at the party. Sorry.”

I watched a real stupid look stretch across Jamal’s face. He wanted to deny it but there was no way to.

Instead, he offered, “You know that I wasn’t really gonna do that to you. It’s a guy thing. It was just all in fun but that would have never happened. I wondered what happened to you. You know I was just jokin’ round with the boys, right?”

“Well, of course I do. Why would I agree to meet you again after all this time. After that?What’s it been? Two years since then? We were young. I was naïve for meeting you and you were just a naughty young man trying to impress your friends, right?” A smile crossed my face but blackness took over from there. I was no longer me. The feeling was too strange to lament so let me explain what happened there on. Maybe you can figure it out.

Jamal sat next to me. He started talking about his opportunity to be a part of history at Grambling. I shared with him all that I had witnessed growing up in the small college town and how wonderful I thought he’d be. I lied. I knew that once he was done today, he would be no more good to him or no one else, let alone a team. He was about to get all the team he'd ever dreamt of.

“Of course I know that I’ll have to be your secret lover but that’s fine with me. I’m used to it. Chauncy’s taught me well. He loves me but I had to stay in the background because he was- well, let’s say, ‘famous’ too.”

“Where is he now?"

"I guess somewhere bangin'- I mean teaching someone else what love is. I’m not sure though. I left town for a while and came back and have never heard from him again. Maybe I’ll look him up one day while I’m here. Of course I’d like to know where he went but I guess he didn’t love me after all, huh? Or else he would have found me by now.”

“Yeah. Maybe he’s doing his thang. I'm sure I'll run into him on campus one day, especially at one of the frat parties.”

Jamal turned to me to kiss me. He acted like this was one of those sentimental moments where love strikes and everything is alright. Nope. It's one of those 'mental moments' where Sybil snaps and Kathy Bates announces her number one fuckin' fan. Jamal is it. My number one fan.

I repressed the urge to bite and spit a bit longer as his tongue searched deep into my mouth. Obviously he hadn’t managed to realized that I was being cynical. He didn’t realize the danger he was in. That was scary and sad but fuel for what was to come next. This is proof that people can't read your mind else this boy would have sprinted like the tiger that he's trying to represent on the football team the fuck away from me.

I could feel my twat getting hotter by the moment. There was something about evil that really turned me on.

I continued to kiss Jamal back until his happy bulge reappeared. He moved swiftly. Before I knew it, he was on top of me grinding his small penis against my thigh. I had experienced some one similar in attitude before. I guess the guys with smaller penises had to pretend to be big men and treat women like unworthy bitches.

Jamal had found the right woman. He had found a bitch. Chauncy had shot his snakish venom down my throat one too many times. I had become the perfect bitch. But I was his and only his.

“Let’s get in the water. Chauncy never took me out here so I never got the chance to make love here before,” I said to him while raising my t-shirt over my head exposing my deeply tanned boobs.

I saw his tongue dart out like a lizard and then retreat as he began pulling his own clothes off.

“Yes. Let’s get in the water. Thought you’d never ask,” Jamal said with his eyes stayed on my golden globes.

“Last one in eats pussy for breakfast. Last one out becomes one and eats sausage!”

I let out the most wicked laugh and jumped into the water and swam diagonally to a hanging branch. I grabbed it and pulled myself slightly out of the water exposing my full bloom mass of silky wet black hairs. I watched as Jamal breathlessly swam to attempt to eat it. He smiled, licked his tongue out and stroked faster and faster. Just as he reached it with his mouth ajar, I let go and swam away again.

I dove in and out of the water until I was on the other side. I saw Jamal’s head darting up and down and in and out looking for me. I laughed. He was in for a real treat. Just as he saw me, I disappeared again. This time I made it to the bank of the pond and rested with my legs split wide enough for him to continue his journey to the other side.

He finally made it to me. I laughed at him.

“You’ve got a lot of getting into shape to do. Coach is gonna work the dog shit out of you so be prepared,” I teased.

“Yeah. Thanks for pointing that out,” he said between breaths as he lay naked.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Just let me catch my breath, then I'll have some more of that sugaree cream you offered.”

“Sure. While you do that, I’m gonna go and pick some of those berries I told you about. You are gonna need some energy for what I’ve got in store for you, New York. By the way, have you met anyone here yet?”

“No—I told you that I came in late and the last bus to Grambling was gone so I walked five miles from that little country ass bus stop that rasict mothafucka dropped me off at and pointed to this direction,” he said, still out of breath. That wasn't stopping his erection though. I had to move quick.

“Oh yeah. Welcome to Louisiana. You’ll get used to it though. I’ll make sure that you do. I felt that way when I was in your neck of the woods,” I snarled and jumped to my feet to ‘gather black berries’.

Through the woods from this side, my friend and lover lived about thirty feet away. I knocked on her door and called her name, “Sheila? Open up!”

She met me with a towel, laughing.

“Girl, you are too crazy! I can’t believe you are doing this!”

“Well, hey- he started it. Where’s the phone?”

Sheila grabbed the phone from the counter and sat next to me. She edged closer to me and began suckling my left breast and stroking the other. I could feel her hunger and couldn’t wait to end this diabolical call to return the favor.

“Hello? Damned! Turn the fuckin’ music down, Joesph! Did Chauncy give you the details?”

“Yeah, somewhat. What’s up now? Is he waiting? You got that hot cocky city boy ass primed up for some country brotherly love?”

My dear ‘secretly gay frat brothers in crime understood my pain as I explained my misfortune with the ‘newcomer’ that decided to visit my neck of the woods. I told Chauncy when I returned to Grambling. He was peeved and told them how this asshole tried to treat me and how another frat brother had to rescue me.

That evening the ‘fellows’ entrusted me with their secret society and explained how they’d all love to 'get back at his ass' and show him what it’s like to be treated like to have a gang bangin' good time. Plus, they would do anything Chauncy told them to do.

My heart skipped two beats the day Jamal told me that he’d be in town and not to tell anyone about us. Little did he really understand, he'd have many, many more secrets than just 'poor little country girl me.' Who would he tell something like that? The coach? The football team? Maybe his new frat brothers? I think not.

Chauncy and I laughed a while before pulling the covers back that evening.

‘Perfect plan in motion!’ I said to myself. ‘Let the games began.’

“Yeah. He’s laid out butt naked down by the pond. His clothes are all the way on the other side near the community center entrance to the woods. He is all yours,” I said gleefully in the the receiver.

Sheila took the phone from my ear with her free hand. Her luscious lips sucked until I moved her chin with the tip of my index finger to meet my lips. I kissed soft pink lips her hard and deep. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she’d missed me. We’d been secret lovers since eighth grade.

Both of us were horny that evening when we decided to experiment with Sheila’s father’s bar. We experimented with several alcoholic beverages until we had the courage to express our need for sex. Neither of us had ever been with a boy. We discovered that we both wanted to but were too afraid. Being afraid didn’t take the edge off of our hot ends, however.

Sheila was shy but clever. She pretended as though she was drunker than she really was. She pretended that she fell on my full sized breasts. I pretended that she pretended that she accidentally fell upon them too. I nudged down until one ‘slipped’ into her awaiting mouth. Sheila was sucking as though my breast were breakfast after a week long fast.

I didn’t stop her. A noise broke the monotony. We lay next to each other until the noise settled in her house that evening. It was about 4 a.m. when she decided that the coast was clear and she could begin again. I smoothed the back of her head as she fed. I could feel the nerve endings of my clitoris swell and throb. I wanted her to suck that part just as she did my breasts.. She sucked until I had my first orgasm. I knew then that I would always love her.

We decided to invite Chauncy over one early morning for breakfast. He burst both of our berries and left them very creamy.

This day was the same. I could barely compose myself to speak on the phone. Once I was done, Sheila began just like the first time. I could feel the moisture settling in my pussy. I knew that she would get to it in due time. I clinched my walls in anticipation. Sheila made her way down my belly with sweet, succulent soft kisses. I continued gently running my fingers through her hair as she descended to my pleasure nook.

Just as she reached my aching and throbbing pussy and her hot tongue entered me, the phone rang.

Sheila answered, irritated, “Hello!”

“Put Skyla on the phone, please.
Sorry to interrupt,” Joesph, aka, Josephine, demanded.

“Skyla? Okay. We’re on our way down to the creek, excuse the pun. He will think about that shit he pulled on you for the rest of his life. Thank you, Sugar.”

I opened the patio door that lead out to the pond where Jamal lay awaiting my pleasurable return. I wanted to hear the howling of the ruthless city boy turned 'sweet' man that tried to set me up for the gang bang.

Sheila, comfortable with the vengeful plans, resumes her artful pleasuring. She pulls my clit into her mouth and suckle just as she had my breast only moments prior. The pleasure was insurmountable, astounding. Each time she sucked my clit, I imagined Josephine poppin Jamal berries. I took great pleasure in pumping my berry hot-cake harder and faster into her face as the image of Jamal's surprised face buried into the leaves he lay naked on danced through my wicked country girl's mind.

That day, Sheila and I made love all day and night till we watched the fading stars overhead and then watched the cows grazing in the morning light.

I called Chauncy to join us for breakfast, as usual. We ate sausage, drank black berry juice, pan cakes and sweet sugaree home made cane syrup sopped up with hot buttermilk biscuits and eggs over easy...very heavy on the mixture of creams.

Before finally falling slumber deep with Chauncy between us, I wondered if Jamal was watching the same sky with fading stars. I wondered what kinda breakfast he was eating. Sausage, maybe? I wondered if he’d gotten his black berry 'just desserts.'

I sure hope he enjoys my neck of the woods as he planned for me to in his.

The End

© Copyright 2006 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081604-My-Neck-of-the-Woods