*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084850-Special-Thanks
by ryc
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1084850
My way of thanks to those who have helped my writing. Also, where I stand GPs wise.
Current GPS: 33,494
GPS Goal: 99,500


Special thanks to these generous donors/editors (Alphabetical Order):
C.C. Moore
CoLdHoT
Everyone at RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group, and at SFWG!
Harry
Ivy
Lon
T
Wist


After every edit you guys send me... I just can't help but think "Damn, you guys make me look good!"

I’d also like to say a special thank you to the anonymous person who gave me the gift of 3 months basic account. Without you, The Slayer wouldn't exist.


EDIT: Alright you! Who did it this time *Shock*? I got a 3 month basic gift from an annonomous person- again. I'm flattered, humbled, shocked (take your pick) but seriously! I want to THANK someone. RRRRR!

EDIT#2:
Finally, someone comes out at says they upgraded me... To an 'upgraded membership' no less! Special thank you to all of you at the RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group! Thanks to you, Book 2 of the Slayer series will be alive! Now all I have to do is finish the first Book *Smile*

Well, that's my feeble thank you.

ryc
© Copyright 2006 ryc (evolvedsaint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084850-Special-Thanks