*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093950-About-me
by ryc
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1093950
Title says it all.
04/28/1985
Male
Dallas, TX (USA)

Getting an MIS degree at UTD, senior year. Currently interning with a big IT outsourcing company (MS Access is evil by the way).

I write on the side for fun and enjoy books like Ender's Game and A Hacker Manifesto--I'm a geek, what can I say. Also, I like photography, shooting pool and Texas hold'em, when I win.

Currently been with my girlfriend for 4 years, she is the love of my life and the pain in my ass all at once (hope she doesn't read this).

My muses... Well I'm a movie goer. I like to figure out the plot twists before they come. Like The Usual Suspects (too easy by the way) and, more recently, Lucky Number Slevin (great movie, one of my top 5). Truth be told, for The Slayer, my biggest muse was the book Halo. Go on, laugh it up, but it was actually good, at least the first book.

When I'm not writing, going to work, or 'attending' school (aka, sitting with my laptop in class, internet surfing and doing everything I can to NOT pay attention in class), I'm on the computer or watching downloaded tv shows--it's like my tivo but free.

I always enjoy talking with new people and healthy criticisms (NOT the "5 Stars! Great work!"). Always trying to improve my writing so by all means drop me a line. Or if you just want to chat. I'm a friendly guy on the weekends, usually.

ryc


P.S.
For those of you who are interested in my trip to Rome, here are the pix:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photopir8/sets/72057594135876369/

Lots of pictures (haven't gotten around to weeding out the bad ones) but a few good shots in there--the old guy is my dad and the wierdo who isn't photogenic is me. I placed some of the ones I like in the Favorites set.
© Copyright 2006 ryc (evolvedsaint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093950-About-me