*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085232-Glossary-of-Terms--THS-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Appendix · Other · #1085232
character names, places, things; information on the world of the Heaven Stone.
         In this section we'll explore all the different names of people, places and things and hopefully it will help you better understand my novel as it unfolds. Enjoy :)


Bela Virdis

The capital city of Nevryth. Also known as the Crown City because the King and his family reside there in the warm months.

Delfo Mereude
The son of the Baron of north Esha Gauod. He discovers the truth of the red stone in his father's possession and turns that information over to the Darkness.

Fehl Rayad
The island nation that dwells off the western coast of Illyir. Not much is known of this part of the world at this point.

Illyir
The world in which this story takes place. It is composed of three seperate nations divided on one hand between two sets of mountains (the Rocks and the Boundary) and water. These nations are Nevryth, Neratia and Fehl Rayad. The rulers of each nation are Thylosso Golestra, Emereth Drazule and Vasbrand Bokmor.

Kandestro
The High Priest of Nevryth. He is present at the Last Miracle and witnesses a vision sent by the Divine.

Neratia
A nation comprised of swamps, bogs and rocky terrain. Ruled by Emereth Drazule. Colors favored are dark greens, blacks and purple. Swordsmen carry skulls painted on their shields and their King's Consorts collect the heads of enemies as trophies. They are known as Skull Shields in other lands.

Nevryth
A nation comprised of plains, thick forests and rolling hills. This is the upper lands of Illyir and so is richer and less wet than Neratia. Ruled by Thylosso Golestra. Color favored is blue. These people are very clean and refined.

Stalkers
Vaguely man shaped beasts that roam the lands of Nevryth and Neratia hunting men for the thrill of it. They have longer arms and legs than normal, almost double an ordinary man's.

Shadowspire
This is where Delfo is brought so that the Darkness can learn of the Red Star's whereabouts.

Valustra
The High Priest of Fehl Rayad. Present at the Last Miracle.

Whild
A stalker much like any other except this one is the Word of the Dark's pet.

Zharukan
The High Priest of Neratia. Present at the Last Miracle.
© Copyright 2006 BLaCkESt MiSt (opeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085232-Glossary-of-Terms--THS-