*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085491-when-the-road-gets-rough
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by miaa
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1085491
friedship trust betrayal love situation circumstances reliable
You keep friends for years infact eternity but if you don't face problems you might never have the chance to know if they are your friends or not.
you know your friends when you are down , when its seems your world is crashing, when everything around seems to turn against you.
A friend is someone who walks in when others are getting out. who sees your mess and says "comeone ,get and clean yourself up" or who says "You still have hope just buckle up ".
sometimes people blame you for the circumsatances we find ourselves but the truth is they are actually lookin for an excuse to check out and say "oh" is your fault and you have to face it or "you can handle it" while they walk out through the door and close it against you.

now what you do when you are all alone facing a problem find out in the concluding part of this article coming very soon.
© Copyright 2006 miaa (yekeable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085491-when-the-road-gets-rough