*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085551-Do-you-kow-how-it-happened
by nancy
Rated: E · Article · Medical · #1085551
Are people in the medical profession covering up deaths.
Alot of people have loved ones that have died in the hands of A doctor.People most of the time never second guess A doctor because they are A trained professional in meedical.Times are changing and doctors I think are neglecting their patients and letting them die then covering it up saying that it was natural causes.I have heard people say that someone that they know or love has died at the hands of A medical professional and things dont seem write I myself have personally gone through the same experience.'My grandpa went into the hospital and was doing bad but started to do better and then they transfered him to lakewood hospital and the didnt take care of him they neglected him and he went back down hill and died'.'The hospital said they tried to revive him but they couldnt but things they told my family didnt add up nothing fit together'.I think that had they done their job he would be alive and with me today.Someone needs to figure out the truth about what is going on in the hospitals are they covering something up or are they telling the truth.Medical officials need to investigate what is going on in their establishments we need to know the truth about things and why we get no answers when we ask questions.I SAY WE NEED ANSWERS NOW!
© Copyright 2006 nancy (b19j02n18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085551-Do-you-kow-how-it-happened