*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089220-The-life-story-of-nancy-king
by nancy
Rated: E · Monologue · Other · #1089220
This will help some of the people to get to some what understand me
My name is Nancy A King and I was born in the state oy f ohio.My mothers name is Nancy cosme I have never met my father my step father raised me since I was 6mo old.I have 3 sisters and 1 child with 1 on the way.I still live in ohio with my son and boyfriend.I have alot of family that live near by and encourage me to follow my dream of becoming A perfessional writer.

I was bornn january 26,1988 I lived with my mom,grandma,grandpa,aunts,and uncle.I went to scranton for elementry,wilbur wright middle, and john marshall for high school.As A child I was very close to my grandpa.My grandpa died january 13,2003.I have always blamed myself and never forgiven myself.My son is 17mo and I am getting ready to give birth to A little girl.I myself am now 18yrs old I dont work I am on bed rest and figured that I might as well pursue my dream as A perfessional writer.

© Copyright 2006 nancy (b19j02n18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089220-The-life-story-of-nancy-king