*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085945-Coffee-Teaor
by Lacie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1085945
Fly the friendly skies....
Without aid of a mirror, she pulls the thick pile of reddish-gold hair off her shoulders, sweeping it into a tight chignon, placing several silver pins in strategic places to keep errant strands from escaping. The “do” was always perfect for the cap of blue. The small gold wings on the side glinting in the soft light of the room. Muses, trying to recall the exact moment Captain Rogers placed that coveted piece of metal on the soft velvet fold, finally giving up with a short laugh. No doubt it was on that last run to Kansas City, when he had been so eager to quench his lust. Satisfied with her handiwork, she flicks a well-tapered red nail over the golden medal, murmuring to herself, “Purrrrrrfffecttt”. The very tip of her tongue snaking lightly along rosy lips, tasting the strawberry essence of the gloss so carefully applied.

Moving with the subtle ease of a graceful dancer, she reaches for the jacket that completes the sky blue uniform. Critically appraising herself in the full length mirror, noting, with a rueful smile, that despite the rigorous dieting to maintain her flight weight, her body still wasn’t by any means, considered thin. Quite the contrary, full hips outlined by the tight pencil skirt begged for a man’s touch. Her breasts were the envy of the other attendants and filled their lacy confines to the brim, always threatening to spill forward with each bend of her waist as she offered soft drinks and coffee to weary, blurry eyed travelers. Long slender legs encased in silky black stockings with lace tops that brushed against each other, giving a soft rustle designed to catch a man’s attention as she walked down the narrow aisle of the plane. The sound contributed to a business man’s loneliness, eliciting visions of what lies hidden between delicious thighs and damn it, why can’t the wife look like that?

Laughs at her thoughts, giving a shrug of her shoulders, the motion causing her nipples to spring to life and press against the cotton fabric of her blouse. A tender stroke with the pad of her finger over a jutting nub, amused by how easily aroused she can get by such a simple gesture. Sliding dainty feet into regulations pumps, making a face at the sturdy heels and flinging the jacket over one sloping shoulder, she moves to the front door of her garden apartment. Stepping outside, the sun barely peeking over the horizon as another day begins for Lisa McGuire, flight attendant for Skyward Airlines.

*Heart*


Standing just inside the jetway, welcoming several passengers aboard with a gracious smile, despite how many times she must greet each traveler. Moving quickly and efficiently, yet still with that innate grace of a feline on the prowl, helping to stow most of the parcels in the overhead bins, keeping an eye on what is pushed beneath the seats. Sucking on a lower lip in utter consternation as she takes one final pass down the aisle, making sure sharp objects were tucked away, seat belts fastened and all the other duties that mark the glide of the plane to the runway. She has made this trip a hundred times before and always, the same routines…the same words of assurance and the offer of a pillow for comfort. Her blue eyes sparkle into countless pairs of eyes, answering numerous questions or giving information concerning the in-flight movie and music selections. Preparation is finally completed, as she nods to a colleague and takes her own seat, settling back with a soft sigh and the snap of her seatbelt. Lisa never pays attention to the general spiel given to the passengers, since she has heard it so many time’s, she can whisper it in her sleep. Closing her eyes to the droning words, she makes plans for dinner and drinks, or perhaps a more intimate encounter with a handsome co-pilot, once she arrives at their final flight destination.

Normally, the seat next to her is reserved for another attendant. However, on this trip a last minute passenger gets the honors. Mark Stanton walks quickly through the crowded plane to take his seat, right next to Lisa…muttering to himself about timetables and last minute changes.

Opening her eyes to the sound of his mumblings concerning the lack of light and dimness in the cabin, she reaches over and above him to adjust the reading light. The gentleman seems so absorbed in reading a bulky report; he gives little attention to what is going on around him. She nevertheless wants to be sure eye strain would not be a complaint filed on this flight. The movement brought her generous mounds into contact with his upper arm, causing a delicious tremor of excitement to race through her. Approvingly sweeping a glance at the slouching subject of her arousal, jet black hair, sun-kissed skin, weariness and frown lines from concentration that briefly mar his ruggedly handsome face. Her eyes are drawn to his hands, the long slender digits that flip through the numerous pages of the report with impatience, wondering if they were gentle in caressing a woman’s flesh or rough, demanding, forcing a response.

Clearing her throat, asking, ”Is this enough light for you sir?” Luminous blue eyes seeking his, curiosity piqued as to the color, giving a slight gasp as they are revealed, a deep green, reminding her of the jungle, its steaming heat.

Mark slowly pulls his attention from the tedious statistics held within the report to meet lovely blue eyes that cause a quiver deep within his groin, making an impression on the part of him that has been dormant sexually for some time. For him, time stopped and began again when her voice, rich and husky asked the question again. Green eyes blink before responding…”Oh…light…yes…its quite alright.” suddenly wishing for darkness, the reason eluding him for the moment as he gets caught up in shades of blue.

Lisa smiled, already a hint of what havoc she was causing giving tent in his slacks…”well, if you need anything…anything at all….just ask. I am here to serve…”

“Thanks…and I’ll be sure to do that…ummm…takeoff delayed or what?” Mark peeked through the small window, noting that there was no movement, for how long, he wasn’t sure.

Lisa leaned over more, affording Mark a good view of the swell of her breasts, placing her hand on his thigh, quickly glancing out the same window…”I think we are just waiting for the tower sir…we will be taking off shortly. Would you like me to check to be sure?”

She was so close to him, her breath brushed against his cheek. The warm hand on his thigh searing through the fabric of his slacks, making a definite impression on a certain organ as it springs to life with renewed vengeance. An inward groan, shifting slightly in his seat, knowing that it was useless, since no amount of adjusting was going to hide his obvious discomfort. Inhaling the spicy, sweet-ambery scent of her perfume…the name coming to mind…”Obsession”…yessss and that was what she was to some lucky guy. There wasn’t any doubt in his mind this lovely girl had a man waiting for her somewhere. Mark relaxed fully back in his seat, making no attempt to remove her hand and giving a quick shake of his head…”No need…isn’t much anyone can do about delays, right?”

Giving a deliberate squeeze of her hand, feeling the firmness of his thigh, noting with rising arousal how he squirms beneath the teasing touch of her fingertips. She knows her inner thighs are now stained with slut juices, can smell it rising to waft between them, grateful that it was only the two of them at the back of the plane. The other passengers seemed preoccupied with their own thoughts and limited activities within the small areas assigned to them.

A little whimper escapes her throat, bubbling to her lips. Blushing profusely, thoughts of actually sucking his cock in public steal through her mind, making her heartbeat quicken with excitement, squeezing her thighs tightly, sending a tingling signal to her pulsing clit. Chastising her thoughts,“Crap! What was wrong with her? She’s working for fuck’s sake!” Yet the hunger rises along with the need to wrap her lips around his thick cock, knowing how it would feel, how the flat of her tongue would roll over the firm flesh. It would be thick, even though she has no idea at all of how he was built, it’s just the vision she invokes to tantalize. A sharp intake of breath as the daydream unfolds, her pink glossy lips sliding slowly down his engorged shaft, tongue flicking, dancing, swirling teasingly around the crown before slipping down to the base, letting it fill her mouth completely. Slurping suckles as she consumes her treat, loving the way the crown jabs into the back of her throat, making her gag for a brief moment. Holds her breath, letting her tongue lavish attention on the stranger’s turgid shaft, each twitch signifying how much he is enjoying what she is doing.

“Hellooooo!!! A penny for your thoughts?” Mark laughs, his skin still burning from her hand which seems to have taken a death grip on his thigh. Sniffing the air, filled with musky heat, combined with her perfume, his heart triples its beat. Loosing himself in the ocean depths of her eyes, almost reading her mind and gasping at the very thought of being blown while flying the friendly skies.

*Heart*


Her reverie broken, the hunger remains. Making her hand give up its place and dropping it with casual ease over the lump in his pants, giving a little wicked grin as she hears the resulting grunt and feels a rewarding twitch beneath her kneading fingertips. “Think my thoughts are worth more than a penny…” shrugs her shoulders, still teasing the throbbing flesh…”don’t you?”

Mark was unable to answer her question, his hips rising slightly, thrusting upward with insistent pleasure of the stroke of her fingers. Merely grunting with approval in her actions, lowering his eyes to travel over her chest, rising and falling with sexual agitation, her legs as the skirt rises, exposing the lace tops of her stockings. His own fingers begin exploring, pinching a protruding nipple, cupping a breast, mouth watering, wanting to clamp teeth on a swollen nub and suckle deeply. Barely noticing when the plane begins its upward ascent, mind focused on other, more urgent matters of the flesh.

Lisa was on fire, skin scorched from the manipulations of his fingers. Even through the blouse and the bra, her nipple eagerly responded. Swallowing hard, nearly panting as swirling dreams mixed with reality. Her fingers snag on the zipper of his slacks and slowly tugs it down, careful not to make too much noise, covering it with a cough as she announced for Mark’s benefit only…”The plane is now in the air, Captain has turned off the no smoking signs…” still her fingers dive into the heated confines to pull the swollen meat forth, wrapping fingers around the base…almost loosing her composure with the pinch of a tit. “Please feel free to move about the cabin.”

Mark nearly swoons as her fingers clamp tightly in a binding squeeze…rocking hips forward and back to aid in the smooth strokes that she takes. His hand releasing the hefty pear and wandered down her quivering belly, trailing along a thigh to reach his goal, snagging a finger under the hem of her skirt to peel it up higher, bunching around her waist. A broad brush of his fingertips along a laced stocking top, skimming along the trail of satiny sheen smeared against the creamy flesh of her inner thigh and deep into the wet valley between her legs. He runs the flat pad of his third finger over the petulant flesh of her soaked clit, relishing the little moan she tries to smother, his lips curling into a sinful smile.

“Godddd, I’m gonna fuck you when we land…” Mark’s conspiratorial whisper was for her ears only, “Chew those titties, slam fuck you hard baby!!!”, satisfied by hearing a low purring moan leave her lips, “ Take it slut!”, jabbing his finger into the velvety wetness of her cunt.

Their bodies rocking, twisting in their seats, hearing other passengers from a distance as they seek mutual gratification, stifling their pleasurable whimpers and gasps. Lisa’s fisted hand quickening its rhythmic strokes; while Mark’s finger continually stabs in and out of her steaming slit, occasionally sliding over the swollen nub of her clit.

Her thighs clenching, clamping around his dithering hand as she reaches that plateau, unable to stave off her orgasm any longer...panting and hissing, ”ahhhhhh! ahhhhhh! ohhhhyyeesssss!” head snapping from side to side, biting down hard on her lower lip to keep her cries of pleasure from being heard throughout the plane. She drenches his finger, shuddering…musky cream staining the seat of the aircraft. Taking deep gulps of air, continually flexing inner cunt muscles, milking his finger as it would his cock, moaning as another orgasm engulfs her, aided by the demanding press of his thumb on her slick clit. One last clench over his curling digit before relaxing fully, letting the waves of pleasurable bliss subside.

Mark’s own release was equally earth shattering, shooting arcs of his creamy seed into the air to splash down over her hand, his arm, slacks and the back of the seat in front of him. Hardly caring if anyone heard or witnessed his sexual satisfaction, easing out a guttural grunt of pure animalistic pleasure while in the final throes of passion. Mark made a decision that he intended to keep.

*Heart*


“Lisa! Lisa!!!!...you’re needed in the galley!!” the head attendant hissed into Lisa’s ear to waken the dozing girl, giving a cluck of disapproval. “Time to serve drinks honey. You need to get more sleep! That hunky man of yours better let up on the fucking, so you can rest at night!“ giving Lisa a sassy wink before heading towards the back of the plane to prepare the cart for service.

Awakening with a sudden start, fingers gripping the armrests, blinking rather sheepishly up at her friend, she takes a furtive glance to the sleeping man next to her with a soft sigh of regret. Calling out, “I’m coming…” muttering under her breath…”in more ways than one…”. Unsnapping her seat belt to quickly make her way down the aisle, oblivious to the lusty stares of other men, who hungrily watch her hips swing beneath a sky blue skirt.

*Heart*


Lacie

© Copyright 2006 Lacie (lacie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085945-Coffee-Teaor