*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087874-TBD-in-progress
by Lacie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1087874
Sexual Situation
Funny how things work out. One day the sun is shining, the smell of roses from the garden fills your head and those little blue birds of happiness are chirping. Your girl is with you, laughing out loud at your funny antics, her emerald green eyes shining with love, happiness and amusement at seeing the clown in her cowboy. In retrospect, perhaps she was laughing not at the clown, just at the fool in love.

Jake leaned fully against the weathered wooden porch rail, chewing thoughtfully on what was left of a toothpick. His eyes scanning the waving fields of grass that occupied what used to be called his front lawn, the roses gone, having given in to the unbearable heat. He kicked at a pile of beer cans, scattering them around, most winding up at the edge of the porch. Scuffing the toe of his boot against a splintered piece of wood and cursing for once more forgetting to tap a nail into the gaping plank, he slammed the palm of his hand against the kewl post.

The only other outward sign of his inner turmoil was the narrowing of azure blue eyes as they continued to glance every so often towards the dirt road that stretched for miles. He had never been one to dwell on emotional distress by wallowing in self-pity. Basically, he was a physical person. Letting off steam meant a good workout on the back of a bucking bronc or tackling a chore that involved a great deal of sweat.

Figuring the object of his distress was probably half way to the county line by now, he sighs, still seeing her face and hearing the words that spilled from her lying painted lips. Their meaning digging deeply into his gut. Words that kept tumbling over and over within his mind, making coherent thought impossible. "Its over Jake, grow up! It was a nice ride while it lasted, I wanna get off."

Spitting out the disintegrated toothpick, he steps down from the porch to began shuffling towards the battered barn in the distance. Plunging his hands deeply into the pockets of his jeans, sandy brown hair lifting with the bare breath of a breeze. The red flannel shirt he tugged on this morning beginning to cling to his body in the heat of the late afternoon sun. With each step his knees brush the long grass, the crunch of the hard packed dirt sounding loud beneath his feet.

Damn it was hot! A steady hum of a kaydid signaled no end to the furnace blast mother nature stroked. A blue cloudless sky and a slight breeze that offered nothing in the way of a reprieve from the searing glare of the sun as it beat down unmercifully down.

He took another brief look towards the dirt road in the distance. The ribbon of brown lay shimmering with the sun’s golden rays, hoping against hope for even one glimpse of her car coming up the bend, signaling a possible think through of her anger. Snorting in disgust when the view was devoid of any vehicle. She’s gone. He blinks back the tears that threaten to slide down flushed cheeks and tuned into the inner voices that always spoke to him when times took a turn for the worse.

Still, he thought, she lasted longer than the last girl that he brought home to grace his bed. He had to give her credit for trying. A low deep laugh, startling a few crows from their perch as it broke the harsh stillness of the afternoon. Too bad she wasn’t around. She'd be all over him like white on rice at the sound of his voice. The husky tremor of his voice always did something to a woman, he supposed it reminded them of a slow hot fuck.

Smirking at the thought, Jake was no fool, he knew he was good-looking. He knew that his dark blue eyes could snatch the clothes of a woman at twenty paces with a mere glance. "My darlin’s got those bedroom eyes". His mother always said, while shaking her head at the trouble they were bound to cause for her handsome son. Having bedroom eyes always worked in all those fancy clubs and restaurants; remembering a time when he had a summer job as a waiter at one of the more exclusive golf clubs in Warrington. Everyone loved his eyes, the slow drawl of his words...hell, he had the little bitches and their mothers panting to cop a feel or pinch a firmly muscled piece of his ass.

Heaving a sigh, he bent over and picked up a rock, throwing it hard to left, satisfied at how far it went before reaching earth again. "Time to finish chores boy, sun will be setting soon." The memory of his long departed dad filtered into his darkening thoughts, imagining him muttering about how lax Jake was being, wallowing away the afternoon.

Jake made straight for the barn, hearing the sing-song sigh of the wind as it picked up through the tall grass. "Yup, time to get my ass moving." He edged the barn door open, just a small crack in which to slide himself through, grabbed a rake and began clearing the mess of hay and muck on the floor. Whistling a little tune, he tried to put the awful scene from this morning behind him. The cows bellowed a greeting, the horses nickered in response to his whistle, causing a smile to break across his handsome face. He inhaled deeply, the rich aroma of earth and animals rather comforting after the long lonely day.

He shut out thoughts of Mona and her long blonde hair, her creamy skin and those lips that tasted of strawberries. The way her long slender limbs would wind around his waist as she opened herself to the thrust of his cock. The arch of her back and the snap of her head, sending golden honeyed strands to scatter across her shoulders. The little whimpers that would emanate from her throat, telling him how much she was enjoying the ride.

Jake stopped for a moment to mop the sweat off his brow. Still trying to forget the smoldering heat that always built between them, along with the sharp rake of her nails along his ribs as he drove deeper into her creaming well. The memories stirred his cock to life, making it pulse with need, straining to be released and buried in her cunt once more.



Work in progress...feedback always needed and appreciated!! Lacie


© Copyright 2006 Lacie (lacie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087874-TBD-in-progress