*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087579-First-meeting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1087579
about 2 people meeting assignment 12
The bar was just starting to get busy. When James noticed her as he came in and order a beer. From where he was standing all he could see that she was wearing a white, or an off white sweater with a v-neck. Her reddish was shinning, with the light above picked up her red highlights. He could see she was sipping white wine and haven’t drank very much of it, so he decided not to send over another one. There was some quarter by her glass she was playing video poker on the computer on the bar. It didn’t seem she was waiting for anyone.

James sat in his chair trying not to stare at her; he didn’t want to seem rude. She looked up and for a second he felt like maybe she looked right at him. James smiled at her hopping she would smile back and she did. James finished his beer and ordered another one. He wanted to meet her; he stood up started walking across the floor towards her. She glanced up and saw him walking towards her she smiled.

James started out asking her if she was winning and watches her choose her next play. She seemed shy at first, but within a few minutes their conversation was deeply taking off and finding out they had a lot in common. She even stopped playing poker and the seat beside her was available and James sat down.

By the end of the evening when it was time to leave he walked her out to her car found out her name was Maria. Even though she wouldn’t give him her phone number and the moment he wanted to prove to her that he did want to see her again. So they decided to meet again the next night at the bar.

© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087579-First-meeting