*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082372-Outhouses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1082372
an assignment for a group
Outhouses where the first toilets that were a building that of course people had to go outside to get there, now wonder if you lived in these times and the day was over and you were lying in bed late one night and you had to go really bad really bad and the house was dark and even worst outside was dark. Your afraid of the dark and the thought of getting up and walking though the house then outside was just out of the question. The longer you lay there the worst you have to go and now you really must decide. All you got to do is get your shoes on and maybe a robe and walk though the house that has no lights. So before you change your mind your shoes are on and now to head down stairs.
Outside the outhouse is about a few hundred yards away and you have to go really, really bad now cause you waited. Your in luck the moon is bright but still you walk quickly to the outside and make to the door. Your biggest fear of all is staring you in the face the darkest part of all inside the outhouse, you know during the day there are spiders in there, but you can see them now you won’t see them you can’t see much of anything. Now you really got to go now so you finally just close your eyes and getting it over with and quickly run into the house before any spider gets on you. Once again you make it back in one piece.


© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (UN: trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trsgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work
© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082372-Outhouses