*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088452-Lip-Message
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1088452
To be continued, and just something I want to do one day when i'm ready
He gazed into her deep murky brown eyes, and thought this was finally it. At last, he got her alone away from family, friends, and people in general. The beach of Japan was dim with sun set light glowing upon them. Nothing could take this moment that they both waited for away.

“You look gorgeous today, and let me just say that nothing can change that. And well umm…I was wondering if...” she interrupted his speak with a cavernous K-I-S-S.

It may have been his greatest moment in his life of living. That instant kiss felt like 19 more years to him but only lasted 2 minutes. Not only he, but she also wanted this for a long time as well. He felt her shiver so he held her closer. Her hands dug into his back as she let out a low moan. Their lips massaged each others while their tongues practiced karma sutra.

The heat of their passionate kiss attracted attention all over. Hundreds of beady eyes smoldered in the dimness of the sunlight. Her succulent lips felt like pillows filled with marshmallows, and the tangy taste of strawberries gushed from her mouth which he felt and taste all of it. Finally, the heavenly moment ended, they pulled back and smiled at each other.

“Those French people really know how to kiss.” He remarked and licked his lips.

“Actually I’m Mexican.” She let out a small laugh.

“Hey, looks like we have an audience again Nicki.”

She looks around and back at him, “It seems like they do this often. I guess we give them the best show they have seen, and that we will savor forever. How about it Seej aka Big Clarence.”

He smiled, “Sounds good beautiful lady so how about you start by bowing down to your sensei.”

She gave him a conspicuous devilish stare and replied, “You know what? You bend over! Now, strip Sir.”

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Lastly, she took his shirt off.

“Your turn now Ma’am.”

She shook her head, “Nope, I’ll start when you are naked and on the ground,” so he hurried and got his boxers off and laid down.
© Copyright 2006 Sekushina (renai_kakume at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088452-Lip-Message